Handchecks (2020 - 2021)

This appeared on my YouTube homepage this morning:

Made me laugh due to shared artistic misadventures.

5 Likes

Ever think to yourself

“boy I wish I could have a 5+ year old setup that is still like new. but it has to weigh as much as a small child. Oh and it can’t hold more than 4ml of eliquid but must be tall as a tree and look like it holds 10” ?

Then you’re about to be so jealous.

10 Likes

Wait! 4ml of juice? That’s it? Literally was going to ask if that was like a 15ml tank lmao. It does look really nice man. Props on taking care of it so well. I tend to drop mine once I get a little tipsy.

7 Likes

It’s a pretty combo but it isn’t hard to take care of it when it sat largely unused because I hate going to the gym. :slight_smile: also - fornreference, I’m 6’4”. So that hand isn’t small.

good flavour and power but so big! L This was a “high end” combo in what 2015. Crazy. I also can’t believe nobody really made a top fill kit for this tank. Would have shrunk it by 30% and design wise doesn’t seem very complicated. All it needs is the top cap set as one piece with the chimney.

I also just pulled out the skyline 1:1 clone which I never used due to size and fiddly nature. On a quest to see if I can sell or donate some older stuff. Probably sell the gem / wae and it gem, though I can’t see a fire sale coming.

6 Likes

9 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Ursa Uber Underperforming Utterly Unimpressed

16 Likes

That’s great!

6 Likes

WOW !!! Thanks for this. Brought a smile to my face.

4 Likes

My boy borrowed my old plow truck to go junkyard picking out of state, he blew a tranny line 2hrs out on the way back and limped it home.

Guess who’s gotta do the dirty work….

12 Likes

@Rocky02852 What Atomizer is that?

4 Likes

You mean “which steam crave is that?” :crazy_face: lol

7 Likes

Hehe …

5 Likes

That’s the Voltrove 30v2LE, which has been steadily tasked with my coffee ADV,

@SessionDrummer did a review of this RTA here:

10 Likes

Happy “National Nude Day” :us:

12 Likes

It’s today? Don’t tell me that I stripped off on 14th July for no reason.

7 Likes

Opps wrong holiday, today’s VJ day…
Anyways, I’ll be at the Nude beach today. I’m the one carrying 2 coffees and a dozen donuts :wink:

9 Likes

It’s an easy mistake to make: get naked/defeat the Japanese we’ve all made that error at least once.

6 Likes

Hehe, that looks nice @Rocky02852. Something about that shade of green, and the shiny shiny-ness, just WURX !!!

4 Likes

I’m sorry @Rocky02852 but as soon as I read that, it reminded me of, you know what …

9 Likes