Handchecks 2022/23

Yeah, it’s a combo for me of the right mix in the right RTA build.

I can do CAP VCV1 at 10% solo and INW Custard at 4 - 5% solo, but the RTA has to be the right build for it.

Usually with custards I will go higher ohms and lower wattage as I find higher wattage tends to “boil” them for me, which reduces flavour.

I generally try to keep the voltage output to around 3.3 with them…

10 Likes

We have very similar MTL preferences, even though I only do tobacco blends.

Coil resistances run from 1.0 to 1.6 ohms, depending on the tank. Voltages in the 3.3 range.

Over the years, I’ve ‘married’ a particular juice to a particular tank, that it seems to work best in. The 4 setups in rotation are all 9.5 watts. So I only use 4 primary juices. I used to have dozens of bottles with various recipes, but I’ve whittled it down to 4 primary recipes for daily vaping.

I still experiment mixing various blends in small tester quantities. Always looking for that perfect juice that will make it’s way into my top 4…lol.

8 Likes

Same with the flavour matched to tank thing @d_fabes. I usually run 1 tank with CAP VCV1, one with INW Custard, one with a blend of both and one with an adaptation of Suicide Bunny. The other RTA’s in my rotation are usually Custard based mixes or experiments but the 4 main ones are always the same.

I also never stop experimenting looking for another ADV. I am working on refining a mix of CAP VCV1, INW Custard and CAP Cake Batter. Just a case of working out the ideal percentages for my tastes, :smiley:

8 Likes

I DO have one custard as an ingredient in one of my tobacco blends. WF Vanilla Ruyan Custard.

Maybe there’s hope for me yet. lol

5 Likes

@d_fabes, @Ianc13 maybe we should start a new MTL tips and tricks post/thread. I know I would be interested, especially all in one place to see that, with recipes. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Had one, just got quiet on it…

7 Likes

I’d be game for it. As far as MTL gear goes, I’m not even sure what’s presently available out there. I haven’t kept up with the latest & greatest. Hell, my newest tank came out in 2016…lol. I think I waited until 2018 to get them, after plenty of reviews & recommendations.

But, I’d be willing to share my (very) limited wisdom, what has worked for me. Might be an interesting thread.

I was waiting for you to jump in the MTL ballgame. I know you had mentioned it in the past. I figured another ballgame on your already full plate might be difficult.

6 Likes

Bookmarked

3 Likes

My daily workhorse

18 Likes

@Rocky02852 that mod is making your gloves dirty !!!

11 Likes

Good Clouds Friends!!! Good Recipes!!!

10 Likes

Drop solo v1.5 is what I use for SFT, I have two, and sometimes I do the same builds to compare flavors.

6 Likes

Been revisiting some old friends like this Drone. Haven’t squanked in a long time but am enjoying it just puttsing around the house. Drug out an old Therion and an old Eleaf Pico Squeeze II as well. Got a few more to try and see if they stilll work ok but these are my favorites.

15 Likes

Gotta love the classics!

10 Likes

No paint. No leather. Still vapes!

15 Likes

Always been my favorite form factor. I can make single battery mods fall over just by looking at them.

8 Likes

Triade 200. Mainly used for SFT now cuz I just couldn’t put up with all the attention from women when carried in my pants pocket at bars. :rofl: :sunglasses:

12 Likes

That’s hilarious! They really are pretty sweet. All day battery and nice in the hand as well. Love the framing of the pic btw. Tells a story by itself.

7 Likes

A thing of beauty.

7 Likes

I’m not a Milan fan but I’m steamy…kkkk Happy clouds friends!

10 Likes