Handchecks 2022/23

Most of the main members here can help you on DNAs. But if you choose not to follow this road - There are many blenders who play without them.

The key point of here is helping and ensuring that assistance is always available and judgement will only being in the form a light-hearted jibes. If not, I’d get pissed off as functional suicidal depressive.

5 Likes

Dont’ worry about it @TimWV. I DO like the Replay feature, but don’t live or die by constant TC tweaking. As a few others have stated, even IF you don’t use EVERY feature, the chipset is solid, and as @TorturedZen (I think) said, the ohms are spot on, fairly fast firing, and just solidly made.

7 Likes

Thank you @SessionDrummer for your input. I will probably order one tonight as my birthday is coming up in August ! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I’ll be honest @TimWV I have an array of DNA mods, and quite frankly, some of them I just run in wattage mode. You just gotta do what works.

8 Likes

@SessionDrummer , I’m in love (addicted to) with new toys so any excuse to get a new one is good enough for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I have several devices sitting on my table just gathering dust right now, all have fallen victim to “a toy never played with” syndrome

7 Likes

You are not alone. I have a brand new DOVPO Riva DNA mod that I haven’t even put batteries in yet and I’ve had it since last October. I only use wattage mode so most of the fancy features that it has won’t get used but I just wanted a DNA mod at the time for some reason.

8 Likes

I have noticed that many of the more experienced vapers indicate the use Wattage control more than Temperature Control. I used to wonder why but I have since found myself gravitated away from Temperature Control. I now mainly use Wattage with a Watts boost, Variable Voltage, and mech or semi-mech. I think once you have learned to design a coil to work well within the parameters you intend to operate in, you naturally find you don’t need temperature Control anymore.

12 Likes

@JiM210 I agree. I used to use TC quite often but find myself mainly using wattage now. I use replay mostly on the DNA mod, but only really change to TC on anything if I am close to emptying a RTA and want to change profiles so get really low juice wise…

9 Likes

Same same.

9 Likes

15 Likes

I agree and only tend to adjust the wattage to match the RDA, coils and blend. I really find flaffing around with settings unnecessary: I know the mod and how it behaves with my builds, so only one thing requires any adjustment.

8 Likes

Nice pod mod ,hmmm chips and salad

6 Likes

Nice @JiM210 !!!

3 Likes

First and last vape in England

13 Likes

Which mod is that?

5 Likes

Mixx with the 21700 tube a must have

8 Likes

And a DVARW atty. :yum:

5 Likes

Not quite a 100% it’s a sausage but dam good

4 Likes

It is a GREAT MOD, and I wish I could have scored some of the 21700 tubes when I reviewed it.

They’re still out there @TorturedZen, and hopefully at a BETTER price than this …

Pedestrian Model …

9 Likes

There were a couple of uk shops got a deal from aspire got mine for £24 @SessionDrummer put me onto the tube from china it’s good little work mod I posted a pic on here with the voltrove 25 on it

7 Likes