Hey, I'm back

Glad to see you’re back. I was gone for about a year but found my way home last month. This is truly the best group of people on the innerwebz.

5 Likes

Thanks Darth, that’s good enough for me. And yeah, I think some of my TFA flavors have gone bad. I was looking at them and some look much darker than I remember. Ever seen that happen?

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer, but I am good on the Mfeng. I like mine, except for the big cheesy wolf head emblem. I always thought my iPV mods were heavy. This thing is a brick lol.

2 Likes

Not the biggest, but with (2) 21700’s, and a squonk backpack, it’s getting there …

1 Like

Wow. That thing is a beast. How the hell does that work?

2 Likes

Having squonked coutless 15ml “backpack” loads through it, the 0.4ml pumper works flawlessly.

@LordVapor

2 Likes

If he meant power I was going to say the Hammer of God :crazy_face: But that Hadron with the backpack looks close to HoG dimensions. How big is it anyway? Wait, that sounded risque :rofl:

2 Likes

I am going through nearly four18650’s per day. So maybe I need to look at a 21700 mod.

There is a guy in Kentucky that the gang here was buying custom made mods from that used LiPo batteries. The one I had ran all day and then some on one charge. Anyone know who that guy is?

3 Likes

I have a friend who makes his own mods and uses LiPo batts. If you can’t find the guy you’re talking about maybe he can be of some help. I’d love a good LiPo mod but usually they run too big in size for me. Let me know if you find him.

2 Likes

Yes, he is no longer around and he screwed me out of $400. So if he shows back up “buyer beware”.

3 Likes

Oh, my bad. It’s the Mfeng UX mod with the newer Wolf UX tank, (and three pack of mesh coils)the tank actually puts out some good flavor. I honestly only used the setup for a day, so it’s “like new” :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Well sure man, how much you want for it? I have PayPal.

2 Likes

Nada, I’ll DM ya when I get a break, working atm :ok_hand:

3 Likes

The knowledge you and yours were able to push through such a difficult time is reward enough for me!

Per your concerns on aging flavors, as has already been stated, TPA doesn’t stand up to time so well. That goes for flavors and mixes. I’m sure there are some juices you can mix that will last longer, but I find most vapes with substantial amounts of TPA as ingredients really need to be vaped within 6 months. Personally I’m ok doubling that with most Capella flavors, although some of them (Lemon Meringue Pie comes to mind) turn like TPA. FLV on the other hand has outstanding shelf life for both mixes and flavors.

3 Likes

Yep. I find the flavors that turn juice colors after a steep, were the same flavors that darkened over time. Your custard, vanilla, etc. The fruits didn’t really darken, but the flavor is so weak, that it’s nonexistent to the nose or finger taste.

I still have some nic in the freezer from my very first purchase, ages ago, that is still good. I have bought more since then, but I just tried some last month and it was identical to the newer stuff. Maybe I’m just lucky, but I’ve noticed a lot of the components that go into our juice, hold up surprisingly well. Until they are mixed…

4 Likes

I’m still here @LordVapor. Nice to see you buddy.

4 Likes

Hey, you too! Been a minute huh?

4 Likes

@DarthVapor where did you buy it from ??

2 Likes

Welcome back @LordVapor, been a while man :+1:, glad to see you got back on track with things.

5 Likes

Ouch, what’s his name?

3 Likes