Hey, I'm back

Nada, I’ll DM ya when I get a break, working atm :ok_hand:

3 Likes

The knowledge you and yours were able to push through such a difficult time is reward enough for me!

Per your concerns on aging flavors, as has already been stated, TPA doesn’t stand up to time so well. That goes for flavors and mixes. I’m sure there are some juices you can mix that will last longer, but I find most vapes with substantial amounts of TPA as ingredients really need to be vaped within 6 months. Personally I’m ok doubling that with most Capella flavors, although some of them (Lemon Meringue Pie comes to mind) turn like TPA. FLV on the other hand has outstanding shelf life for both mixes and flavors.

3 Likes

Yep. I find the flavors that turn juice colors after a steep, were the same flavors that darkened over time. Your custard, vanilla, etc. The fruits didn’t really darken, but the flavor is so weak, that it’s nonexistent to the nose or finger taste.

I still have some nic in the freezer from my very first purchase, ages ago, that is still good. I have bought more since then, but I just tried some last month and it was identical to the newer stuff. Maybe I’m just lucky, but I’ve noticed a lot of the components that go into our juice, hold up surprisingly well. Until they are mixed…

4 Likes

I’m still here @LordVapor. Nice to see you buddy.

4 Likes

Hey, you too! Been a minute huh?

4 Likes

@DarthVapor where did you buy it from ??

2 Likes

Welcome back @LordVapor, been a while man :+1:, glad to see you got back on track with things.

5 Likes

Ouch, what’s his name?

3 Likes

@LordVapor my friend lost touch with his mod maker. He was in CA. Have you ever dealt with Modz by Nasy? He makes solid mods and you might be able to request a LiPo.

https://www.modzbynasy.com/

2 Likes

No, but will take a look. Thanks!

2 Likes

Whiterose. This was a beauty of a stabwood DNA250

7 Likes

Haven’t seen that bad boy in a while TM …love it :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yeah, I remember seeing that when you first got it. Beautiful mod.

2 Likes

I miss @Whiterose0818.

3 Likes

Still rocking this WR daily, unfortunately two of my bigger WR died but this one’s still goin strong :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I only had it for 2 months. The 510 messed up and I put it in Whitrose’s hands at an expo. He bulshitted me for a year and I never got it back. Pretty sure he sold it and bought drugs with it. Fuck him.

2 Likes

Fuck him…

3 Likes

I had a PWM mod that @therabidweasel bought me (such a swell guy) from that guy in Kentucky. It lasted about a month before the fire button started pressing the board away from the housing. I was going to try to fix it, but the board was hotglued in place. Any attempt to remove the board was going to crack it, so I used it as best I could for about 6 months, then tossed it in a box.

2 Likes

Is it stabwood? If so I would save that box and fix the issues.

https://www.hunker.com/13422424/how-to-remove-dried-hot-glue

2 Likes

Aww shit man. I had no idea and I’m sorry that happened to you. I’m shocked.

3 Likes