Hey, I'm back

I think TRW quit vaping all together. @SthrnMixer might be able to give you the deets.

4 Likes

Hehe, don’t sweat it @LordVapor. For all the years I’ve been doing this, my go to coils, are still single wire, Kanthal, 24 ga. 7 wrap, 3mm I.D. The LEAST fancy schmancy, impressive coils you can run, and I run them like a Pony.

2 Likes

Same same …

https://data.whicdn.com/images/299842671/original.gif

4 Likes

@LordVapor been a minute dude. Good to know you’re still on this side of the dirt!!

As for TRW, I haven’t spoken with him in a good while now. Perhaps @worm1 has some 411.

Hello

6 Likes

There is the man I was looking for. How you been brother? Most here probably don’t know, but if it wasn’t for @SthrnMixer putting some things together here, I would have absolutely been homeless for a year or so. My guardian angel!

Yeah, I dug my claws in and held my ground. Lowest low I ever faced, but getting caught back up sure feels good. So good to see you are still chillin here.

5 Likes

Oh shoot, I was gonna say if ya needed a mod I got a Mfeng 4 Ya,
But of ya want a second one the offer stands, its the red one :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Steam Crave Hadron comes to mind but there are other dual 21700 mods with equal power. Also some VV mods.

2 Likes

I’ll poke my head up to say hi, even though I’m not active on here like the years back when we at ELR got started

I just wanted to say, depending on the brand, you may find they are still very much mixable. Shit, I still have flavors from my very first purchase, SO many years ago, that still mix up great! I do find that TFA’s flavors do not stand up to time, though.

Happy to hear you are on the path up. Godspeed, my friend.

Ok, back to my hidey-hole I go!

5 Likes

Glad to see you’re back. I was gone for about a year but found my way home last month. This is truly the best group of people on the innerwebz.

5 Likes

Thanks Darth, that’s good enough for me. And yeah, I think some of my TFA flavors have gone bad. I was looking at them and some look much darker than I remember. Ever seen that happen?

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer, but I am good on the Mfeng. I like mine, except for the big cheesy wolf head emblem. I always thought my iPV mods were heavy. This thing is a brick lol.

2 Likes

Not the biggest, but with (2) 21700’s, and a squonk backpack, it’s getting there …

1 Like

Wow. That thing is a beast. How the hell does that work?

2 Likes

Having squonked coutless 15ml “backpack” loads through it, the 0.4ml pumper works flawlessly.

@LordVapor

2 Likes

If he meant power I was going to say the Hammer of God :crazy_face: But that Hadron with the backpack looks close to HoG dimensions. How big is it anyway? Wait, that sounded risque :rofl:

2 Likes

I am going through nearly four18650’s per day. So maybe I need to look at a 21700 mod.

There is a guy in Kentucky that the gang here was buying custom made mods from that used LiPo batteries. The one I had ran all day and then some on one charge. Anyone know who that guy is?

3 Likes

I have a friend who makes his own mods and uses LiPo batts. If you can’t find the guy you’re talking about maybe he can be of some help. I’d love a good LiPo mod but usually they run too big in size for me. Let me know if you find him.

2 Likes

Yes, he is no longer around and he screwed me out of $400. So if he shows back up “buyer beware”.

3 Likes

Oh, my bad. It’s the Mfeng UX mod with the newer Wolf UX tank, (and three pack of mesh coils)the tank actually puts out some good flavor. I honestly only used the setup for a day, so it’s “like new” :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Well sure man, how much you want for it? I have PayPal.

2 Likes