How I create Recipes

Thank you @Gus6.

3 Likes

There is a reason why it is not there… like here… it will only start yet another argument on should you do solos or not. One would think common sense prevailed but its been shown not many use that either :slight_smile:

yeps I went there yet again.

Seriously either do it or don’t… Mix the same way like… forever… Do not change, while your mouth is begging to be heard, and your flavors change all the time. It won’t matter, most can not detect flavor changes unless they are drastic changes. Who really cares?

Keep on happy mixing! :slight_smile:

Note: @Rocky02852 this is not a slam towards you or anyone else… however it might wake up others that do not know any better. Those that do know… really do not care if others will or not… its all helpful suggestions… take it leave it do it or watch others do it… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That implies it was intentionally omitted ??

Screw it, I do a lot of SF Tests, someone make a tut on SF Tests, and let’s add it to the list. THEN we can FINALLY END THIS.

It will be up there, and if people do it, or skip it, we never have to talk about it again !!!

6 Likes

Contents

5 Likes

Or you know people that don’t want to SFT can stay on this post and those that do can go to the SFT topic (GASP) LOL that compromise thing you know. And Session I respect that you do SFT so the rest of us don’t have to… Said it to you will say it here too. I’m glad Developed has written notes in detail as well… oops one more edit and HIC, and Wayne, and everyone who took the time to do this so the rest of us can jump on in and mix our little hearts out :heart:

4 Likes

Not a clue if it was intentionally or not… @daath could say tho… :wink:
I already make a tutorial on how I do flv sft… and that is part of the reason this thread was created. 4+ people in my mail box to confirm it.

3 Likes

We should change that to the more common term, “Single Flavor Test(ing)”, and see if @daath can squeeze that link into his Beginner Tutorial Linkage Page.

3 Likes

I did stick it in the wiki, and had to ask him where the wiki is… I havent seen that yet… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As for me, I’m going back to how I create recipes :star_struck:

TOC’S Pudding Stone : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3389433/TOC’S%20Pudding%20Stone

1.00% Cookie (Flavorah)
1.50% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)
2.00% Whipped Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 4.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/y5KE

I figured out by mixing Vanilla pudding into a mix that it thickened it up. Then when you add the cookie in there it sweetens it and gives a little more texture to the mix. Whipped Cream TPA blends it all together. And voila a great pudding base for almost any fruit. Strawberry Ripe/Strawberry FA. A very simple beginner recipe that any new mixer can add their favorite fruit flavors too :slight_smile: Easy

5 Likes

Buttermilk. I haven’t played with this in a while and since no one has really come up with a “buttermilk” flavor concentrate that I know of yet, I still use 3% tfa whipped cream and 1% cap golden butter to sort of get that vibe, add a small % of lemon juice and it pushes that even more into buttermilk. Like two drops of FE lemon. Any southern woman will tell you that you can use milk and lemon juice in a pinch for buttermilk for your biscuits.

I really need to revisit this recipe and see what I can omit or take down now for 2020

TOC’s Buttermilk Pie Southern : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/334386/saved

2.00% Apple Pie (Torta Di Mele) (FA)
1.00% Brown Sugar (TPA)
1.00% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
2.00% Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA)
2.00% Custard (Crema Pasticcera) (FA)
1.00% Golden Butter (CAP)
0.10% Lemon (FE)
0.25% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
0.50% Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA)
3.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
3.00% Whipped Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 15.85%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2EJH

4 Likes

Absolutely No slam taking SB, I was just pointing it out, and just because I’m not big on sft’s, never said they are not helpful. Just got a order in with jackfruit, what the hell is a jackfruit? Yeah that one I need to test😎

4 Likes

omg Jack fruit… I love love it… you can add it to tacos, spaghetti, or even yogurt… good in a mix if you want texture… but… one would have to sft to find the texture mark … oooh lala… <3 :crazy_face: :tada: :beers:

it adds the meat to Pineapples :wink:

3 Likes

Yogurt? (Vomiting) :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I’m sure everyone has made some rookie mistakes, I’ll bet some haven’t even read the Community Guidelines before posting. Maybe that should be a requirement, and you get a badge for it!

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking since I wrote this:

And I’ve realised that it’s not exactly true - for example: I know from experience that some flavours will mute/taste bad if used too high and I know some about what flavours go with what from cooking/baking.
So I’m not a “new mixer”, just a mixer who is constantly learning.
Just thought I’d clarify :crazy_face:

8 Likes

That’s one of my favourite parts! There’s always something new to learn.

I reckon that’s a big advantage and think it’s helped me too.

7 Likes

So much that sometimes it seems overwhelming :laughing: but it’s all good, if not great - keeps me busy!

Sometimes I’ll even look up a recipe and see what % ingredients are used and use that as a rough guide - see again I’m contradicting a bit of what I said earlier about being a new mixer. I guess my first response wasn’t as well thought out as I thought :rofl:

6 Likes

Thing is, we all should be learning… even if you are a super old mixer like me too… Once you hit a point where you feel you are not learning or not capable of learning, sometimes it pays to step back, take time off… and make sure you have some juice you can vape then come again at yet another angle… Always seek to improve yourself, but do not ever forget to have fun… Since our flavors and tastes change, so should your mixing and mixing styles. Thinking outside the box, or what you normally do will show every time that there are always a ton of ways to mix good juice. This is where working with one flavor at a time can show off other possibilities to use that flavor.

I would have never thought to add Eisia tea with marshmallow vanilla, but apparently it is a candy from Asia lots of kids like to eat :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Give it a try, it’s a great recipe …

5 Likes

diy-liquide.com

1 Like