Jibber Jabber (Moved from VSO SFTs II

I havenā€™t smelled them since I mixed them Ken, but I donā€™t remember any heavy graham notes from it. Steep timeā€™s almost up !!!

3 Likes

Damn, dont tell me that! Now i regret not getting it even more. :slight_smile:

My favorite cheesecake is still Lorann, sweet, creamy and rich with no graham but it is more candy like. It also has a great mouth feel so i use it as an additive much of the time. BUT id like a more grownup cheesecake with little or no graham. More cheesy but not necessarily less sweet, just less candy like sweet and NO BTA, if that makes sense.

Anyway, sorry for rambling.

4 Likes

Hehe, hold on there @Ken_O_Where, let me TEST them first !!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats not happening from the usual companiesā€¦VSO may be the ticket

4 Likes

For real, i had high hopes for Cheesecake on Graham (SSA) but there was just too much BTA for me.

4 Likes

No graham. You can add as much graham as you want to it. If you are looking for a tangier cheese, you can also add some cream cheese to it. Think of it like building a recipe that you are going to throw in the oven. Just add a little more or a little less of what you want to taste. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Excellent, most excellent. Nothing i like more than plain flavors so that i can build my own. Too many flavor houses are making ā€œcompleteā€ flavors these days.

And now i regret not grabbing it even more. One quick suggestion, Wish List, please. :slight_smile: Ive got a bunch more flavors i need to buy in a notepad file.

PS: Thank you muchly.

4 Likes

I guess I am going to have to call you Prince Adam now. lol

4 Likes

i haVE tHe POWWAH!

3 Likes

((my first attempt at a GIF) which failed miserably))
pss SUCCESS!

4 Likes

Iā€™m interested in finding a good Black Currant, also Blackberry. I look forward to what you have to say about the currant.

4 Likes

Smells lovely and accurate but i havent mixed with it yet, well i might have but i already dont remember. I will let you know what i think when i remember or mix, hehe.

4 Likes

@Ken_O_Where Is this a move to a space to cut out drivel?

Cutting out the Jibber Jabber. So ā€˜listen foolā€™ is the start.

5 Likes

Snickers, GET SOME NUTS! ROFLā€¦

Just giving SD a clean place to do his reviews since i oft ramble like im krazy.

6 Likes

You set it up so well for me.

5 Likes

How have I never seen this before? So many things about Tā€™s Nuts I could pontificate on. lol

4 Likes

One was banned - So that excludes it. I think the rest were UK only.

4 Likes

Iā€™m just happy to see you psyched about mixing. Gives me hope for a lifetime hobby. I see mixers fade away and sometimes wonder what happened?

6 Likes

You would be surprised by how many are still around but dont post or make recipes public anymore. Even more mixers who have never posted or made a recipe public that go back to the early days of this site, some of them with thousands of unpublished recipes.

That is one of the saddest things i see on the other side, so so so many recipes that no one will ever see, hundreds of thousands.

6 Likes

That worked great, thanks for the tip.

4 Likes