Medicine Flower Suppliers ( UPDATED 2021)

Thanks @jay210, I’ll be sure to ask about the free samples, it’s great you have all the fine details I like that a lot it’s so so helpful and appreciated your efforts. Take care jay210.:clap:

4 Likes

It doesn’t hurt to ask. On my $100 + order I did. Didn’t get any free samples though.

Since I did get some outstanding flavors, that’s fine with me. MF will certainly get more of my business.

8 Likes

Spam posting this. Medicine Flower is now available at @Nicotine_River !!!

8 Likes

I’ll just drop this here :slight_smile:

Baby%20Dancing

8 Likes

thanks @Woftam. I was waiting for somebody to do that. :smile:
A handful of those posts do clearly belong in this thread , not the new one, but they’re thinly scattered about So if it’s too much trouble to track them down and put them back , NP. Totally understandable! :+1:

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Medicine Flower contains PG

EDIT: this is a reply to Letitia. Hopefully the system will put her post back on top soon :laughing: not to mention all the rest

Hmm. Well , since MF (and GEB, by extension) can afford to just give away those dinky little 3,75ml sample size bottles. I wonder if @Nicotine_River could do something similar? *fluttering eyelashes *

But , yeah, it would be great to be able to just buy a little 5ml bottle, and would also bring more custom in,

There’s also room for another merchant selling MF dilutions (in VG) . The only one in the world , to date, is in Britain . And they still haven’t re-stocked! grrrrr.

4 Likes

This is definitely high, even for a MF flavor. The only place I know of to get them cheap (even more than direct) is Good Earth Beauty. She always has coupon codes and always has free shipping, even on 1 bottle only. I usually get them for around $15, plus a free sample that is 95% of the time MF.

As far as their flavors go… You can’t really go wrong. I’m sure you have read this over and over again, but they are as “real” as it gets. Plus when you are using only around .4-.6% on the majority of them, the price per drop/ml is on par with most other companies (but the quality is unmatched)

It was hard for me to justify at first, even at $15.00 a bottle. Then I realized I was paying $4-5 on other flavors AND buying an additional 2-3 other flavors (or more) to create a perfect blueberry (as an example), when the perfect blueberry was only 5 drops away…

Of course, this is just all my opinion…

11 Likes

I agree. The whole time I’ve been begging to get more vendors to carry MF, I’ve always suggested selling the 5ml options for just this reason!

People who are on the fence about trying them are FAR MORE LIKELY to spend the money that a 5ml would likely sell for, and then those same ‘on the fence’ folks would be the repeat business (helping sales growth) buying the 15ml…

6 Likes

I have moved a few back but it is going to make the conversation a bit disjointed - if people are wondering WTF please refer to both threads

3 Likes

ummm yeah, . Yikes! wish I hadn’t said anything now :laughing: With one single exception, these are not the posts I was thinking of at all
EDIT: no two exceptions. my reply to Letitia, and darth’s post (also replying to Letitia.)
Dammit when, I said i thought it would be too much trouble to fix, so NP, i meant that totally sincerely, not . ironically. and i was right :frowning:

2 Likes

Ya i think it is best left it alone for now

3 Likes

ooh ooh ooh. i’ll drop that link onto the OP :grinning:
TYVM @Nicotine_River !
Nowwww…the million dollar question…not to mention million quid question, million Euro Question etc is can you ship that stuff here to the rest of the world, relatively cheaply? You;ve no idea how much we Brits. Aussies, Swedes etc have to fork out for postage to get our hands on that stuff …and that’s before we get hammered by VAT and Import Duty sigh

I’d sooner spend all that extra money on an extra bottle or several, so it goes to the folk who really earned it. …besides getting more MF :grinning:

3 Likes

Love that NR has MF now but can’t justify spending 24.00 on a flavors I’ve not tried. Fingers crossed they will offer 5ml in the future.

5 Likes

Ok these topics were a bit of a mess. Thanks to @jay210 for the assist in sorting them. The software should reindex the posts by time soon and put them all in the right spot (i hope)

Cheers

4 Likes

I had the exact same hesitation @Letitia. I read the few notes that were available back then, decided to drop some cash, and really haven’t have any where I regretted it. The MF SB is quite a bit (in my opinion) weaker than most, if not all of their other offerings, which pushed it into the “costs too much and I have to use too much” camp, but about every other has been just as strong as I was led to believe, clean, accurate, and good, and well worth the money. Because they ARE much stronger than most other flavors, you do use far less of them, which really pushes the price point down. I had to keep that in mind every time I was adding them to my cart, adding up all the prices, and what I didn’t realize was I was always considering the cost, for normal flavor usage, but I ended up using far less than normal.

Here’s a few I tried…

9 Likes

NR is having a 24hr flash sale today on all flavors, code JUNEFLAVORS. Broke down and ordered the MF lemon. Ordered the FLV boysenberry I’ve been holding off on as well. Kinda glad I’m about broke, I don’t need have room for much more.

8 Likes

Are you a first time MF lemon user ??? If so remember its very strong , like a drop in 30ml will be there throughout your recipe … I have personally went up to .33pct which wasn’t necessary

5 Likes

I have the mandarin, was a bit disappointed but did some more reading and going to try it again. Turns out the mandarin is better at a higher percentage. I’m a lemon junkie and couldn’t resist after reading all the posts about that one. Thanks for the tip.

6 Likes

No joke, @Letitia! This one is 18 days steeped and the Lemon is prevalent, but a very warm baked dessert Lemon type of effect in this setting. You scored a winner, for sure!

6 Likes