New Recipe Showcase 2017

I’m constantly browsing for new interesting recipes to try and alot of times what I find is someone recreating a recipe that’s already been posted. What I’m hoping to see is the latest new thing you created that you would like to share. This is not for your favorites because they already been posted. Just for your New Original Recipes. I’ll start off.

Swedish Oatmeal Cookies (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 0.8
Butter Toffee (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.8
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.4
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 0.7
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.4
Oatmeal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) 2
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.03
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 6.13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Made 12-18-16
Periodic Retesting 12-25 thru 1-5-16

This mix has has turned into something special. Layers and layers of flavors. I get a OM Cookie top note, then it layers down to the individual ingredients. Chocolate and Toffee are secondary notes, but very prominent. I also get a bit of a tingle from the cinnamon and a nice creamy tongue coating from the cream with a visible mild sweetness. When you think it’s all done, there’s a nutty note at the end. This is a well rounded mix that kinda leaves you guessing because there’s a lot going on here.

BTW, 1 drop cinnamon per 30 mls.

Steep 3 weeks… use no heat.

22 Likes

How is that btw? Worth a single flavor vape or does it need to be as a sidenote?

1 Like

here is my most recent , this turned out suprisingly well the lemon is the key to this i wish i could get all my fruits to taste as realistic as this lemon does , a very subtle cookie under tone

9 Likes

I get a very good toffee note at .8% in that mix… very buttery too. I only did a finger taste, not a SF, so I can’t say for sure about a SF. From the finger taste and how it play in this mix, I think it would do well as a SF. I’ve tried 4 other Toffee flavors and this one is the best IMO.

This lemon is the bomb. It is the most realistic I have tried. Smart move on your usage %. It tends to be more zesty at .5 and above.[quote=“fidalgo_vapes, post:3, topic:102646”]
a very subtle cookie under tone
[/quote]

I’m working on a Cinnamon Sugar Cookie myself. I’m using a combo of Cookie FA and Biscotti FLV with Pyure. My 1st batch was too much cookie, so I worked it back on the v2. I like Sugar Cookie CAP, but is a little too subtle when trying to achieve a cookie topnote.

WIP Cinnamon Sugar Cookie v2

1% Biscotti (Flavorah)
1.5% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
1.5% Holy Vanilla (DIYFS)
0.8% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
1.2% Meringue (FA)
0.1% Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 6.1%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

9 Likes

I have quite a few going into v3+ stages and a couple that i took down for some further development, Oatmeal Cake lost its oatmeal after a few weeks so im tweaking it a bit.

After trying a Custards Last Stand clone i decided to work on another plain custard so i mixed a couple and this is the early favorite:

Custard

0.75% Butter Cream (CAP)
1% Caramel (Flavorah)
1% Cheesecake (LA)
2% French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA)
3% Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)
6% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 13.75%

The Butter Cream and Caramel work very well together in this as does the custard combo with FrenchV.

Next up is a Yumberry Custard, i freaking LOVE yumberry and it mixes so very well with Boysenberry (FLV). I actually find myself craving yumberry… At this moment i have 11 yumberry mixes on the shelf, this one seem to be on the right track tho it will need to be tested at the two month + mark, which is where i like my heavy custards mixes

Yumberry Custard

1.25% Boysenberry (Flavorah)
2% Custard (FA)
8% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
1.5% Yumberry (SC) (Real Flavors)

Flavor total: 12.75%

Ill say this, i have been cheating with the Yumberry mixes. I have been warming the VG to 85F* before adding it to the flavoring/pg/nic mix and vaping them around two weeks. Not ideal but at two weeks i know if it is worth pursuing.

@Pro_Vapes: Did you order Yumberry yet? Im looking forward to your thoughts on it.

Happy mixing!

7 Likes

I haven’t ordered it yet. I’m hoping to see what other RFSC is popular so I can do another big order. It’s still on my list tho.[quote=“Ken_O_Where, post:5, topic:102646”]
1.25% Boysenberry (Flavorah)
[/quote]

Are you familiar with this flavor? At 1.25% it might end up as a top note. I like using it as a berry booster, but I try to keep it around .5-.75%.

3 Likes

I hear ya, ive been doing a bit of the same. Yumberry tho… I dont know what it is but i havent liked a flavoring this much since, well, since VC V1.

It is a new flavoring for me and so far i have mostly kept it under 1% but its a lot of custard and a long curing time so i bumped it up a bit. I did the same in a couple yogurt mixes im working on as i cure them around the same amount of time. Yumberry and Boysenberry seems quite similar except Yumberry is much brighter and sweeter. I used the high Boysenberry % for balance over the long cure, at least that is my hope.

Im done mixing for the night but i do have some free time tomorrow so ill mix another batch using Boysenberry at a bit of a lower % and the yumberry as well, i may very well be over doing it on both but certainly not on the lovely custard, hehe.

Thanks for the info, PV, much appreciated.

3 Likes

I have a yumberry mix on the mag mix right now - starting % wip

Yoyum

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.3
Greek Yogurt (TPA) 8
Strawberry Kiwi (VG) (Real Flavors) 4
Yumberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 1

Flavor total: 14.3%
5 Likes

ty thats a great idea for the cookie , i went with the sugar cookie for only one reason , because i have 60ml that i never touch lmao its a tough flavor for me to work with or taste so i wanted to use it for something lol , and yes that lemon is remarkable

1 Like

Noticing some MF flavours scoring big kudos. Lemon & watermelon. Anyone got some in Australia? @woftam perhaps?

3 Likes

I liked my single flavor Butter Toffee tester at 1.5% very much. Not sure if I will ever do it as a single flavor full size 100+ ML batch but if I did I would probably up it to 3.5% total like I have done for all my RF SC single flavor batches or recipe testers so far. 3.5% total seems to be the sweet spot for me with a RF SC recipe (and most of the single flavor’s I have made >20ml).

5 Likes

Na have been eyeing them off but havent pulled the trigger yet. I dont think anyone stocks them in au that I have seen.

I am still in the Real Flavors rabbit hole won’t be out of that one for awhile. Every mix I make with them tastes awesome (well tastes awesome to me lol)

6 Likes

This is one I am really enjoying at present :slight_smile: My key lime cheesecake.

Promintent flavours focussing on the NY Cheesecake and the Key Lime, with layering provided by the custard and creams.

9 Likes

Forgive my ignorance, but how do I get a recipe to display on the forum like you have? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Use the copy as html text rather than the bbcode

5 Likes

Here is another - a dessert style ice cream flavour straight from my book :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Bored today so mixed up a couple RF SC tester adaptations of recipes others have posted:

White mice rice (RFSC) - by @Pugs1970
1.50% Rice Krispy Treat (Real Flavors)
0.90% White Chocolate (Real Flavors)
0.70% Cream (Real Flavors)
0.50% Caramel Original DX (TFA)
0.50% Marshmallow (Real Flavors)

Replace DX Caramel with RF later

Filthy Fritter V1 (RFSC) - by @BoyHowdy
1.50% Apple (Real Flavors)
0.75% Fried Dough (Real Flavors)
0.75% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
0.50% Marshmallow (Real Flavors)

sub strawberry or apple for yumberry

6 Likes

Agreed. There may be a few exeptions in the RF SC line that will be effective at lower % such as cheesecake, baked bread, condensed milk, brown sugar… But most i too have found 2.5%to be the minimun requirement after SF testing and have gone up as high as 3.5-4% with some. Yumberry in particular faded at 2% in a mix in may be devoured by other flavors and personally would go up to 3-4% in a mix. Accompaning berries like FA or FLV may bind and boost though.

6 Likes

Although I’m no fan of Maple, that looks like a GREAT mix and I will have to
try it myself. Very unnecessary credit dear. YOU did the work on this one.

FYI … there are already 3 shops making this recipe for profit with my blessing.
I am very happy to have Bust-a-Nut go 'round the world in any manner. Warms
my heart to know it’s helping people stay off the cigs.

19 Likes

It’s got some flavorings not normally available on the US market, but I order them from Chef’s for a very reasonable shipping price. I’m in love with Flavor Monks Gin line.

Grape Germaine

Ingredient %
Elderflower (Flavorah) 0.25
Erythritol 5% (NN) 2
Grape (Flavorah) 2.5
Grapes (INAWERA) 2.5
OMGin Flavor Monks 3

Flavor total: 10.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes