NY- 60 years of nicotine in deep freeze

Sorry about that!

Blame our complete tosspot of a health minister.

3 Likes

You could be sitting on a gold mine a few years from now. Don’t be too greedy now :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s alright brother - we got ya back! :+1:

5 Likes

I’m gonna chew some nicorette and spit into my tanks. I’m not picky.

7 Likes

Where do you get your argon for topping off, SD?

3 Likes

Fortunately I’ve already surpassed that and stopped adding to the bottle wells ago :smirk:

The bin is now for used coilz :scream:

3 Likes

Never mind China: even allegedly intelligent, educated locals and all of course the soccer mums had Coles aand Woolies shelves out of toilet paper within the space of a week here.

Fucking idiots - those kinda people are.

Two weeks later even chemists and other stores were completely outta stock.

4 Likes

Admit it - you used it all up tiding yourself over during the early days of the failed Tiramisu experiment :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve got more than enough fucking anxiety so I’m not even going to worry about running out of nic. When the time comes I’ll probably just go straight up cold turkey.

6 Likes

Maybe so, but at least they have clean asses!

4 Likes

Ah hah!

Tell you what, as a school cleaner I remember carrying one those big palettes of toilet paper across the yard one afternoon at Blackheath Primary…

I remember the WHISPERING and all the mother’s waiting for their kits staring at that toilet paper like they were conspiring to ambush me for it…

So fuckin weird…

Like how one those Armaguard drivers - carrying a bag stuffed with cash or something.

5 Likes

One of the last litres I bought was from Vaperstek and they sold their nic in cobalt bottles. That goes straight in the freezer, no need to transfer. Also, Delosi Labs sells press in bottle adapters. Check it out, use syringes, blunt tips…it reseals after using.

https://delosilabs.com/diy-eliquid-supplies/press-in-bottle-adapters/

5 Likes

My wife has a horse… Nuff said. LOL

We can’t sell or even give-away any Nic products here in Australia legally. It is classed as a poison.

8 Likes

I haven’t been railing against anyone stocking up either in this thread, but tried to point out the difference between having enough and a minority of people buying so much they start a supply panic for everyone else.

Doesn’t take much for that to happen, as we’ve learnt recently with the COVID hoarders.

5 Likes

I’m totally with you on that. The anxiety, angst, anger, rage at these fools who are exercising control over our lives is making me ill. I’m fighting off depression over this BS. I don’t take well to being deprived of basic human rights, like the right to be healthy. I’ve been vaping my testers w/o nic just for the sake of it and I probably can go nic free but that’s not the point. My liberties are being stolen and I don’t like it! And if I feel like having nicotine, I want it damn it!

11 Likes

Well said my dear! :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

I remember our Nic scare last year and the fact that all the NZ places ended up out of stock whilst there were people bragging on Facebook that they had ordered 10 litres using multiple friends addresses to get around our regulations, so they “had enough”. Was somewhat depressing to see human nature in full action.

7 Likes

Neither Can i legally here…But they can fuck off …Period if they want to arrest me ill take it to trial to expose the ridiculousness

Im not out promoting liquid for profit I dont even make a profit very rarely do I break even

9 Likes

Where are you mate? I thought you were US based and I didn’t know you couldn’t sell it either.

6 Likes

Yep in the USA and wr cannot sell , trade or gift without a business license and even then incouldnt make it and sell it without the proper manufacturing license and even then I have to have a minimum ISO 6 clean room and all kinds of other crap and that not even the STATE laws

7 Likes