What have YOU done for ELR lately ? What's ELR mean to you?

And I thought I’d gone over the top with 300.

5 Likes

Hello ELR family…, really… truthfully… I haven’t done shit here to help any1…, I’m still considered a noob I guess… thank all of u for everything u do & have done…, not just for the help or the deals u guys find & post…, @anon84779643 & @SessionDrummer and any1 else who has helped any1… thank u ALL for biting ur tongue to help us beginners out…, there is a LOT to read on ELR & some ppl probably get tired of searching thru dif. posts for an answer to a question…, but thank all of u for everything u do…, it means quite a bit to have a little guidance & kind words thru all of this *ignorance- I guess u could say… something tht just about all beginners have🤭

7 Likes

@Steve68 great post, and thank you very much for your kind words, and giving back to ELR.

3 Likes

Thank you @St3v0. :wink:

4 Likes

I could post up a couple recipes that I made, but I’m not sure if anybody would like any of them…, when I first started conversating about DIY last year I was looking on the web for flavors & saw that TFA had hellaciouslly cheap prices, so I ordered quite a few bigger bottles… I hadn’t read anything about mixing or anything of that nature…, I just made bottles up off recommended percentages & my thoughts… A couple of them have been ok…, but I have got more misses than hits with different batches…, & I finally started doing a little research on mixing & I c where I’ve made a lot of mistakes🤨 I could find the recipes & post em if anybody wants…

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly. But you can share here without making them public on the other side.

5 Likes

Hey all…, I will post the couple ok recipes that I have as soon as I find the spiral they’re in… sorry I would’ve already posted them if I knew where they were & didn’t work nightshift…, I went to bed @ 10:14 & I got up at 1:17 to notifications, so I figured I’d get the book & put the recipes on here…, but I’m not having any luck finding it rn, but I will post up as soon as I find them…
Any1 like cigars? The first juice I made was supposed to be a replica of SwisherSweets- Sticky Sweets…, it’s a caramel peach cigar… now I didn’t know really anything about steeping at the time & the juice didn’t taste like I expected so I threw it in the closet & I ended up trying it out like a month later… and oh man… it was pretty spot on… only problem was, that I didn’t quite have any feel for a cigar so I vaped maybe 1/2 a bottle & put it away

5 Likes

It’s a pleasure. I absolutely love this site, and, to repeat myself again, I’ve learnt so much from it, (and I’ll probably keep repeating myself). Invaluable.

5 Likes

Don’t mean to be an ass, so please don’t take this the wrong way, but years ago, I had an argument with a friend, who said she’d been “conversating” with someone. I politely informed her that “conversating” is not a word. You’d think it should be, but it isn’t. It just took me back years and made me laugh. So thank you for making me feel young again, even if it was short lived.

6 Likes

Tnaks @Steve68. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve just noticed that you’ve liked 9 of my posts. That’s really flattering, as you are one of my heroes on this site. I LOVE your sft notes, they are very informative, helpful and money saving. I trust your opinion on all things vaping. So, thanks again, and have a good day.

5 Likes

Yes…, I use terms & words tht r at times kinda tricksters…, but hey…, I’m glad u felt young again🤗…

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

A post was merged into an existing topic: Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

I went right into DIY too 5 days after I started vaping back in 2014 but I still dont consider myself a pro as there will always be new things with DIY… like flavors for one. I think alot of people that try to get into DIY, they ask many Qs cause they didnt take the time to research (read forums,watch videos,read articles like I did at the beginning). They want help but they dont want to put the work in & try to go the easy route. Ive seen some that jump right in then expect their ejuice to come out perfect. That would be awesome but we all know that rarely happens LOL I think the best part with DIY,is trying out new recipes from other DIY’rs,getting creative with recipes & saving $. My roomie, he still buys commerical cause he doesnt think DIY is good enough. Its crazy that they dont realize that most vendors steal our recipes or is a DIY’r theselves :laughing: I have tried to help many people thru out these years & have brought a good handful to ELR

14 Likes

Welcome aboard! Yes, DIY is a rabbit hole the likes of which makes Oak Island look like a sandbox.

10 Likes

Oh Im not a new DIY,but I am new to the ELR forum thou LOL

8 Likes

I understood that. Just acknowledging your first post and agreement with the complicated matter of DIY…

8 Likes

Glad you found your way here, Ali :smiley: (Lars here)

7 Likes