[REQ] A Kiss Goodnight - Kai's Virgin Vapors

Are they discontinuing the line there?

4 Likes

I dont know for sure …The Lemon , Strawberry , Vanilla and Dark choc are still full price…Last time I talked to Alysia she had mentiined she needed to call Grant because its been awhile since they talked. Medicine Flower is tough for these retailers imo , a lot of people dont get the Value and how great they are . Rin Vapes is a mixer thats been around for awhile and she always says they have no shelf life etc , but my feeling is that these mixers like her and wayne dont understand the flavors…

3 Likes

It seems that they’ve been on sale a few months now. One thing I noticed, they appear to be in plastic bottles at River Supply. Whereas direct from MF they appear to be in glass. I kind of like the idea of glass. Although the savings at River Supply adds up when you buy a lot of flavors if they aren’t full priced. Their full priced flavors are more expensive than at MF direct.

Does anyone refrigerate their flavors for longevity? It would be nice to stretch out the lifespan. Better bang for your buck.

3 Likes

I refrigerate all my concenteates and extracts

It is the preferred method

One thing I dont like about MF bottles is most of them have the dropper instead of a cap…

4 Likes

It dawned on me yesterday that just as River was rolling them out, MF had a liquidation sale on all of their original formula flavors. We were getting all of our favorites at like 60 or 70% off, and they last 2-3 years if you know how to mix with them.

3 Likes

Thank you @Plunderdrum.

@CAAB

4 Likes

Thank you, it looks my shopping list has changed based off feedback. I think I would like to branch out with MF and NF.

Regarding these flavors, and especially MF because of the long steeping time. Can you create an eliquid for each single ingredient, like just a chocolate eliquid and then just a strawberry eliquid and then blend the eliquids together to make a recipe?

My thought is that since the steeping time is so long, if I had all the ingredients individually pre-steeped, then when I blended a recipe, it would cut down on that steeping time. If I found an eliquid needed more strawberry, I could add the strawberry eliquid and wait a few days instead of trying to add a drop or two of MF flavoring and waiting a month.

4 Likes

The single flavor liquids will still need time to homogenize into each other …

4 Likes

True, but the Chocolate, for example, won’t need a month to bloom into greatness. You should be able to age these for 4 weeks, then blend and just give em a day or 3 to have something nice.

2 Likes

Yes, this should be ok. They do need to blend together, but it shouldn’t take nearly a month.
@fidalgo_vapes have you found that you do need to go an extra month? My wife is a constant blender of steeped MF and enjoys them almost immediately.

3 Likes

Trying that had never worked for me , however what doesnt work for me may work for you :facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

Well ive tried what CAAB is suggesting in the past and it didnt work i would say at about 2 weeks it was good enough but this is years ago right ??? Lol …I dint need to steep all MF flaves . I can vape Lemon and Blueberry right away however they do taste way better with a steep . When I mix multiple MF in a same recipe I definetely need the longer steep …

3 Likes

Damn i just got a 30ml of MF Strawberry and it smells freakin potent …I haven’t used MF SB in awhile . I do not remember the smell being so strong

3 Likes

Same here with most of the fruits. Dark Chocolate and Vanilla seem to need the extra ateep. And, anything complex. Totally agree. I admit my knowledge of mixing them post-steep is limited and based mostly off my wife’s experience.

@CAAB, best to try for yourself, in cases like these. Steep up 30ml of some individuals and make some 5-10ml tests, maybe?

3 Likes

Was this from River? Premium line?

3 Likes

I bought it direct , yes the premium line 19$ plus 20% off

3 Likes

Mixing this 2nite , hoping the SB really pops

3 Likes

That looks totally badass! I may have to step into this SC WF arena. Been seeing some great looking things this year. Baked Strawberry?! Woah…

3 Likes

Ya brother they do bakeries and Candies well , actually they have a very solid line all together . I have the entire line and dont regret it

3 Likes

One question. The chocolate eliquids I tried were like brownie tasting chocolate. Is there a better chocolate to choose that is more like a bar of dark chocolate, mildly sweetened? Not a lot of milkiness, not a lot of bakey flavor?

I think you folks have inspired me, I have a symphony of flavored clouds in my imagination. DIY is the way to go.

2 Likes