Smoky Blue's Vendor Zone

This thread can be used for my sales, discounts and other info as needed! :slight_smile:

Thank you @daath now I have a permanent spot I can keep up with :wink:

6 Likes

Maybe I should put some of the solos up on my site, @Gsnap
I have the flavor packs up nowā€¦ as well as my shotsā€¦

8 Likes

Link: https://flvfan.com/

You can always drop me a pmā€¦ I wont be certain on priceā€¦ but size can go from 15ml and upā€¦ :wink:

Im still working on the site and new books are comingā€¦ One of these days I hope to add back on with my flavor notes and other notes and notes of notes and yeahā€¦ :slight_smile: I got slammed the last week with lab work but all is goodā€¦ this week is busy tooā€¦ but I am around.

6 Likes

My friend Tristan owns this https://shop.sasaveur.com/
Drop him a message and tell him what you wantā€¦ he does have permission to mix any of my shotsā€¦ and he can get a hold of the flavor packsā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@anon84779643, Is your company eventually going to start selling flavors individually? Some of the flavors in the packs I wouldnā€™t use. Iā€™d have to buy 3-4 of them to get all the flavors I want lmao.

Youā€™re gonna have to create a calculator app to make it easy for us who donā€™t want to do math anymore lmao. I did have a question though. Can the untra flavors be used in conjunction with the normal flavors?

3 Likes

If I get the time to list some or all, sure! You can send me a list via personal message either here or on fb too with a list. More than welcomeā€¦

Nopesā€¦ elrā€™s calculator is more than enough to do the jobā€¦ :wink: big thanks to @daath

They canā€¦ but I am what you might want to call a puristā€¦ I prefer to use flv either by itself or with other like companies flavors. Keep like with likeā€¦ :slight_smile: Up to the mixer, reallyā€¦

1 Like

Well, I know you know so If they bill ya twice, hand the cost of it coming to you on to me.

@daath, Iā€™d love to have the elr calc, or please explain it to me? Thanks!

I know :rofl:but I have to use all the others up!!! You got me into making my own sttuff lmao!!! Oh well, Iā€™m sure it was bound to happen. To get such wonderful advice from you is awesome!!! I still have questions about both products. I know you donā€™t play with the regular flavors anymore. How do you vape such a small sample and get the % right? Each time you check for flavor in, say 10ml you change the ratio with every sample test in the vape. Whatā€™s a good ml level of juice to start with and would you add a ā€œbase amountā€ so you donā€™t test as much while you work up slow with the regular stuff? I know your productā€™s flavor comes on fast. How much in % do you increase the levels of flav by when you start? What % or weight or % do you increase? I want to get the ultra too but donā€™t know what % to start with each and what % to increase to move slow? You showed me the scale. what other equipment will I need in order to do it by weight?

@anon84779643, I have tons of questions for you about all this. I know you make you own recipes. I know this is your job and your a professional. I just want to make sure I understand how to use your product properly.

I want to do my own recipes but Iā€™m still sorta clueless. I donā€™t want to waste juice. BTW, I did what you said. I ordered another mod just in case the other 2 break. I have 15 coils for my king beast tank too.

I have a question for you right now also. The coils for my falcon tank are about $17 per 3 pack. Should I pay to get 3 or 4 of them at that price (the falcon wonā€™t be made anymore I think is why so expensive)? That, or throw it away and get another tank???

I guess anyone can answer that for me. Iā€™m a humble padawan Teach master jedi! lolā€¦

2 Likes

Doug!!
Way too many questions! :crazy_face:

okā€¦ for nowā€¦

That is up to youā€¦ I really believeā€¦ personally, you are only as good as the tools you work with. For now, use what you have, and learn how those flavors work. I do think in the long run it will make you appreciate what you have, as well as learn how to mix with newer flavors, once you can pick them up.

Yes I do not say this enough, be especially when you are new to mixingā€¦ keep it simple!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I can only help with Flavorah flavors, Dougā€¦ itā€™s been ages since I have messed with lo, tfa, cap, fa, etcā€¦ and I do not think you really want my adivse on thoseā€¦ best to make a post on what you have and follow the videos I and others have shared here on taste testing those flavors you have, first.

That question is loadedā€¦ :wink:
here again are the videos floating around on elr:

https://flvfan.com/christians-flv-mix-videos/

The way I test is using 10ml bottles. If 2 drops of flv is too much (like the cinnamons [rich red and fire] ginger, clove, apline etc) , then I go to 30ml, and if itā€™s still too much then 60mlā€¦ I do not believe in dilutions, for a few reasons: scale flexibility (remember to calibrate your scales, if you can!) and other interferences, such as radios, electronics, even the heat and a/c in your house can easily throw off a readingā€¦ and is why I do not dilute.

I do believe in the power of drops, and starting low to work up till you are satisfied. One does not start boiled peanuts with a cup of saltā€¦ you sprinkle till the taste is correct. :slight_smile:

I find 30ml bottles are the easiest for mostā€¦ 60ml is betterā€¦ as for the ā€œregular stuffā€ you can use 10ml, but if you use a tank, you will want the minimum of 30ml at leastā€¦ enough to fill a tank a few timesā€¦

I also believe you need to work with drippers or rdasā€¦ before putting a juice in your tankā€¦ so pick up a fewā€¦

That varies by flavor and by recipeā€¦ hard to really explainā€¦

Againā€¦ 2 drops in 10ml or 6 drops in 30ml for solo flavors, to get the understanding of what that flavor will do for youā€¦

your bottles, flavors and patience :stuck_out_tongue:

No worries! :slight_smile:

Ok right hereā€¦ letā€™s all face itā€¦ you will not mix ā€œwinning juiceā€ every single time. You will have juice you toss out, I do not care if you are a newbie mixer or have been mixing for as long as I haveā€¦ you will screw things upā€¦ do not fret over itā€¦ in fact, embrace your mistakes and learn from them. This is called experience, and it will also teach you better than anyone else can. :slight_smile:

ok goodā€¦ do not forget to pick up a solo rda and a dual coil rdaā€¦ not much difference in the two, but so you can gain experience on both styles and find what you love to mess with. :slight_smile:

I do not buy prebuilt coils. Too expensive, and I would rather spend funds on flavors, bottles, and nicā€¦ :slight_smile: I suggest watch a few youtubes on how to build coilsā€¦ buy some already wrapped coils and grab some wire, cotton and a good ohm readerā€¦ or you can use a mod to read your ohmsā€¦

I think that covers your list for nowā€¦ :slight_smile:

edit: re read this article tooā€¦ https://flvfan.com/testing-solo-flavors/

1 Like

New ebook is outā€¦ Creating stones or ā€œoneshotsā€ FREE!

go grab a copy!

1 Like

Patience??? I have no plans for a doctorate in any fieldā€¦ I canā€™t accept any yet :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

RDAs means another tank lol. I will have to hold off on more purchases of tanks and equipment for now. I goska work with what I gosk! lol

2 Likes

@Caped_Conspirathistā€¦ itā€™s been a fewā€¦ hope you are doing alright and finding your way, Dougā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon84779643, Iā€™m sorry I havenā€™t pestered you more lmao. I got the PG, the 2 nicotine bottles full, and between working, I made an attempt at 2 small different flavor mixes. They actually turned out!!! (remember, good or bad is a matter of interpretation lmao).

I hope you are doing ok? I figured you were working your mojo on a book and mixes? I have learned I have to compensate for the amount of pg flavors going into making a juiceā€¦ It gets a little droolish around 45vg\ 55pgā€¦

So yesā€¦ still learning!!! and making juice in a cookie sheet nowā€¦ Juuuussssttt to make sure I donā€™t race through a roll of paper towelsā€¦ :astonished: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :astonished: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Iā€™ll give ya buzz this weekend and see how goes it on your end.

2 Likes

You are fineā€¦ was hoping you did not go blow something upā€¦ or what not! :slight_smile:

Congrats on your mix, remember, as it ages or steeps, the flavor will come together a bit more. Sounds like you are on the ball with the cookie sheet! Good ideaā€¦ :slight_smile:

Yes, put a hold on the books, cleaning house, and about to dip into the insanity pool while my son turns 20 yrs oldā€¦ omgā€¦ time sure does flyā€¦ Family and friends this weekend, but will be free Sunday nightā€¦ :crazy_face: and back to the books on Mondayā€¦

1 Like

@anon84779643 Is that your youngest or oldest? I have 6 kids so broad spectrum. One one side of the scale, my oldest makes me look very old. on the other side, my youngest makes me look like Iā€™m still old but had a child with a woman to young for me lmao (my youngest is 16).

This weekend I get to continue sewingā€¦ I have to alter 3-4 more pair of pants, a carhartt one piece, and fix my tool bag. I lost 30lbs so nothing fits lmao.

1 Like

hahaha!! isnt that a good feeling tho, Doug?

He is my youngest, definitely a momaā€™s boy, but my brother pulls rank for him. :slight_smile:
He is already planning his 21ā€¦ and I am so like ummm no! :stuck_out_tongue:

At least I got off easy, no birthday cake, but he wanted cookies, so cookies I cooked last nightā€¦ he is set!

1 Like

hahahhaha!!! (trying to learn how to become a seamstress??? lmao). I feel better but my BP is still going up and down like mad. I see the dr about that tuesday. How much you wanna bet he tells me Iā€™m to thin!!!

He specifically said 30-35 lbsā€¦ he soooo funnnyyyy (no, not really. He never mentioned anything about learning how to sew!!!).

cookies arenā€™t badā€¦ when he turns 21ā€¦ oh boyā€¦

btwā€¦ I have like, NO CLUE what prebuilt coils to get. Those are for taste testing right? (This belongs in the ā€œDoug has questionsā€ thread lmao)

2 Likes

I think bp bouncing like that, your body is trying to regulate itselfā€¦ it will eventually, itā€™s learning how now.

You need to stay away from the fatty, white sweet thingsā€¦ and sounds like you are doing a fine job!
Btwā€¦ men tailors are the best :wink: A dear friend of mine years ago made me a complete black leather outfit and yepsā€¦ it was totally awesome! Never did have another one like it. go check your threadā€¦ I left a suggestion of the wasp for youā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do a lot more things than just 7 shots, @MysticRoseā€¦
Atm I am organizing my recipes and creating a few ebooks.
The goal was that my shots rotate out when I canā€¦ they will be flipping soon!

Once I get the ebooks done, then my recipes on elrā€™s other side will straighten out too, maybe!
I do have flavor packs up too, and a sale and giveaway is coming this weekend.
Shipping on the flavor packs can range from 3 days up to 10ā€¦ as I do not keep them on hand.

I also have another client I am working with, however they are not ready yet.
I do a lot more than just promoting Flavorah and have been extremely busy. :slight_smile:

@scifocā€¦ not sure why you canā€™t get on the fb pageā€¦ drop me a pm and lets get it sorted?
I do have a group going, but because I have been busyā€¦ its dead quietā€¦ I hope I can get all my work done so I can play around againā€¦ Wonā€™t be long! :slight_smile:

I am also into a lot of other thingsā€¦ I burn wood and build guitars. They only have 1-3 strings, but you donā€™t need a full 6-8 to have fun! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Going to aim for tonight, but if not tonight, tomorrowā€¦ will have a book or 2 more up on the site, and
the shots will be flipped tomorrowā€¦ as well as a few couponsā€¦ and will be announcing where the contests will beā€¦ a lot of work tonight, will see how far I get! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Valentineā€™s Day contestsā€¦

If you have issues seeing the contests, dm meā€¦ :slight_smile:

One for the ELR group, and one on my FLVFan pageā€¦

1 Like