The aromamizer plus rdta prevent juice spit on mod

@muth thank you. I have to say, that I’ve been doing verts for soo long, it really doesn’t take much time at all. If you think about it, it’s almost easier, as you only have ONE tail to fan out, not two. Obviously SOME of the ease, WILL be dictated by your setup. I’m still stuck on my SteamCrave RDTA v.1 for my critical testing, and an older Supreme v.1, and the Plus for my daily drivers.

My primary flavor tester is super simple, no airflow, juiceflow to worry about, BUT, it is a bottom loader, so the tank does need to come apart to reload, but after doing so much, it’s a quicky.

Flattered @JiM210

My wife would say I was born to get OUT of doing my chores !!!

Thank you very much @JiM210, that always means a lot.

2 Likes

I don’t @muth, BUT, I’m mostly using single wire, 24 ga. Kanthal, so like you, I can dry burn, rinse off, and RIGHT back to the NEXT flavor.

4 Likes

@jinx_d I tried to read up ^^^^, but may have missed your EXACT setup. Max VG can be very unforgiving on setups where there is limited juice flow, or overpacked wicking. Are you able to take a few pics of what you’re using ?

3 Likes

a Profile Unity mesh. i watched a DJLsb Vapes vid on it. he had 4x the tails i now have and he was chuck’n much more than i am on it. so idk wth is up.

4 Likes

but saying that, i would like to get back OT with the Plus. what is good coil placement here ? that chanber is quite laarge.

2 Likes

@jinx_d

4 Likes

Like you I only build vertical single 24g - K1 and then strip down, burn & rinse between wick changes. Fast & Easy

2 Likes

I have multiple mesh RTA’s. Different manufacturer. I wick them all the same way and haven’t had any weeping since I watched this. The cotton ears on top give it a better vape. It is all in the cut.

3 Likes

thanx. how close together are the coils ?

2 Likes

I always use contact coils.

1 Like

@jinx_d, granted this is the original SteamCrave RDTA v.1 with the Velocity deck, but every chance I get, I run dual verticals, 24ga. Kanthal, 7 wrap, 3mm I.D.

3 Likes

Session drummer thanks that you mentioned pg vg ratio maybe that is little nicer if i mix my juice in little higher pg ratio i always vape at 20/80 maybe the juice flow gets more wett and suck it up better

2 Likes

@min0, I’m not sure where you’re located, but currently on the East Coast US, it’s damned cold. Sometimes I back down my daily drivers from 70v/30p, to 60v/40p just due to the thickening of the liquid while out and about. Your PG sensitivity will however dictate how low you can go. Obviously if you go TOO low, hehe weeping can occur. Just a balancing act, and it CAN vary from setup to setup.

My experience with the bigger (more recent) SteamCraves, is the juice flow ports are ginormous !!!. When I’ve filled them (with the juice and airflow closed), closed the tank, and opened up the juiceflow, I can almost hear a GLUG GLUG as it’s pre-charging !!!

1 Like

Nice verts!. Looks like a clean build…

2 Likes

Okey session drummer:) what is wheeping?

2 Likes

slight leaking

1 Like

How low can i go whitout leaking is 70vg 30pg good?

1 Like

Can i go vertikal on my aromamizer plus rdta? Is it better flavor?

2 Likes

that depends. typically your wicking controls leaking = not enough, whatever that may be. but its not all that simple, many factors.

2 Likes

Weeping is when you’re mix starts leaking through the holes of the air intake. It happens when a Steam crave tank is over filled. In the instructions it tells you to fully open the juice adjustment control and turn upside down to empty the lower chamber(coil & wicking). Close the flow adjustments and return to upright. Remove filling cap and fill and replace cap. I open the flow adjustment half way. I guess it’s a liquid seeks it’s own level kind of thing to keep it from flooding. It leaves about a 1/4" space under the fill cap.

3 Likes