Vape Mail 2021

How’s the Kizoku? I was pondering adding one but I think I’ll get a Brunhilde next.

4 Likes

It’s not bad, but not my fav mod. Doesn’t quite hit as well as I would like but I find that with a few different mods. Fits the Brunhilde MTL RTA perfectly and a mate uses it with a Expromizer V4 and that fits well too. The small fire button, which is on the side, can be fiddly at times and doesn’t have a really positive feel when pressed.

I like the look of the Brunhilde mod but for me it’s annoying it takes a 25mm atty and is 27mm wide as it would have been great if it was designed for the 23mm Brunhilde MTL RTA. But, if you will be using it with the supplied RTA or another 25mm Atty it would work ok.

3 Likes

I tend to just use RDAs these days. I’ll check the dimensions of it later and see what’s a good match for it.

4 Likes

The RTA that comes with it is 25mm so anything around that size should work. I have not seen that mod in real life so just going by what I have read…

3 Likes

I like both of these enough that they’d work. For me a sbs is a benefit because, being large/tallish, I have large pockets but tall mod is my enemy when sitting as it wants to fold given the pocket depth and position. Constantly adjusting it looks like I have a meth addiction.

This looks kind of interesting.

6 Likes

A small restock as PG prices are still insane.

12 Likes

Hellbeast RDA

Brass Tauren Solo

I’ve had a SS one for a couple of years. They vape really good. I don’t like how they squonk because of the bridged airflow design. I like to watch the liquid on occasion but that isn’t really possible with this deck style. Vaping wise, it’s one of the best DL single coil RDAs for flavor.

These aren’t real turds. They’re just turd styled RDAs :laughing:. Instead of $60 (for authentic), they were less than $10. I I pre ordered them as soon as I saw them.

My Cloud Caps fit over the decks perfectly.

I didn’t like this button on the SS Dreamers but decided it’s fine. The brushed stainless is the same way. Would’ve been better as one solid color but oh well.

This guy is super shiny right now because it’s brand spankin’.

I’ve read more than a few times about people not liking SS mech mods. “They hit weak” is the saying. That must be coil dependant because mine hit great. I was expecting something really noticeable but I didn’t. I also got a polished stack tube for this a while back.

14 Likes

Stainless VV Rath and Drop Solo 1.5:

The new Drop Solo caps are really shiny. It’ll be hard to match them with anything. I think a matte black finish would’ve been cool.

Brass Requiem squonk kit showed up today.

The mod is way smaller than I thought it’d be. It’s a nice compact mech squonk.

Some brass action:

14 Likes

My take from the BCF Independence Day :sparkler: Sale. It’s my first order from BCF​:slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

My €8.33 Ether showed up today along with a brass Nightmare 25 RDA, and what looks like a used brass Dreamer extension tube.

It was in Chicago on Jun 28th. They sent it to Opa Laka Florida instead of Fargo. I’ve always dreaded my mail going through or coming from Florida. It’s like a USPS black hole down there. Thankfully they finally sent it back north in less than two weeks.

Check out this customs declaration. China puts “metal parts” or something vague. These guys put exactly what was in it and their name has “Vaping” in it. Just thought I’d share.

I don’t even remember ordering this RDA. My first Hellbeast was from Ecig Mafia and I picked Matte Black. I should’ve looked over the choices better because I wanted Matte Full Black. The engraved silver logo has always bothered me when it shouldn’t really. I don’t know if it’s petty but I must’ve ordered the full black one from China at some point. It came alone which is odd. I usually don’t order loner RDAs for one full order.

I was expecting another order from the US today but I wasn’t home, and my usual mail man wasn’t driving today. I drove past the substitute postman on the highway and knew he wouldn’t drop it off. Clyde is our usual driver and he would’ve left it on my porch. Oh well, I’ll be home tomorrow.

10 Likes

Picked up the Gaur 21 (New Version) from Sourcemore for like 32 bucks. Nice dual 21700 that’s fits the Voltrove 30v2 with just a smidgen of overhang…

14 Likes

They’re a fantastic workhorse of a mod. I’m pondering getting a second one for my desk.

8 Likes

Looks awesome. The screen looks the same as my Pulse V2. It’s simple to use and I love the bypass mode. I wonder if they water proofed the board on those too? That’s a nice touch for added security.

5 Likes

Yeah, waterproof. and supposedly it’s claimed to be the lightest dual 21700…

5 Likes

Lol until Thinkvape makes a Thor 21700 version. I used a Thor for a while and it was insanely light. Kind of like the Aspire Puxos but dual 18650. The Puxos weighs less than a 21700 battery that goes in it though. I don’t use any of those plastic mods anymore. I used to enjoy the lightness. Never got a Taggerz but always meant to get one.

5 Likes

Yeah i think the last plastic mod I got was the Tesla Wye, which i really liked until the screen went out…
But this Gaur doesn’t even fell like plastic, it’s hard as a rock, you’d swear it’s pot metal or something. It’s fiberglass reinforced PC, whatever that is…

4 Likes

What makes it the New Version ?? I have 3 guars and love them …I had no clue they came out with newer version…Must be the width of the top to hold bigger tanks ??

4 Likes

I saw this on sourcemore just now. I didn’t even KNOW the old version did blue tooth?? I must have 2 of the new versions because I never saw anything about that

Note:
The difference is that the New Version has no Bluetooth function and cannot connect Vandy Vape APP.

huh, maybe mine does have something, as I see an “app” button in the settings and it shows some sort of thing you scan or whatever. Ya, I’m not even gonna use that whatever the heck it is lol. I suppose I can dig out the manual tomorrow and see what that is all about.

6 Likes

Here’s a few screenshots of the control pages on the app. There’s also a firmware update and a find my vape option. I’ve only used the app for the Gaur a handful of times.

10 Likes

15 Likes