Vape Mail 2021

Awesome @Jmars - That would be greatly appreciated! :+1:

5 Likes

11 Likes

Not the best photographer and my lighting kinda sucks. It’s a pretty close match but not exact. I think it looks good though. I just looked around and can’t find the gunmetal at any of the suppliers I use I have one more to check, couldn’t get on their site. Are you in the US?

6 Likes

Just got on the site, no go. You could do a polished gunmetal Valhalla 28mm it’s the nightmare deck with a slightly different cap, I actually have one on the way. They have them available at vapingdelights.com.

6 Likes

Thanks for checking it out :slightly_smiling_face: There is one available @ Suicide Mods but it won’t be this week for me. I’m in New Zealand and managed to get mine (Sceptre) locally - with only 2 of these bad boys in the country I’ve got 1 of them :+1: My local shop imports VC and QP products and I’m on a list for new releases. If I can’t get the GM Nightmare I will look at the Valhalla 28.

7 Likes

Vapemail from @smokyblue

My Lastest Last Nude NIC order, testing Wheaton Bottles …

Stuff …

13 Likes

So you will get back to us in a couple of years? :rofl:

9 Likes

Bought a liter of the same nicotine and should be delivered tomorrow. From your pictures it looks like I’m going to be very happy. Got the liter of CNT from LB today. Don’t think I’ll crack any of it for a while.

7 Likes

@rcleven, it was SOOO clean, clear, and odorless, I just ordered 3 more liters, and an extra liter of Signature Salts. I just can’t help myself.

After cleaning, filling, gassing, capping, and taping off of my NEW Wheaton bottles, I think I’m going to switch. Yes, we’ve ALL been pushing for Amber glass, but if they’re living in a dark freezer, what’s the need ? The caps have a flat chemical barrier, and seem to be more rugged, and seal great. Some of my PREVIOUS bottles from Amazon (I think Glass Bottle Outlet ??) the caps sucked, and some broke upon tightening, which IS a fail. Hate that I found out about Wheaton DURING the last minute crunch here, but better late than never.

5 Likes

Just because we ARE talking about the NIC, Long Term Storage, etc. here, don’t forget to keep an EYE on your freezer. Protect your hoard.

Local:

Offsite:

https://www.amazon.com/AcuRite-01152M-3-Sensor-Temperature-Environment/dp/B074XKPNQD/

8 Likes

not me.

my thought exactly. i bought the clear ones. cleaned & filled them. “properly” tightened them. back in the box they came in. in the freezer on top of freezer packs.

7 Likes

Once the bottle is out of the freezer and out sitting exposed to UV till that bottle is empty. I would guess it would make no difference if the bottle was kept in a dark fridge till empty. Being kept cold (even PG based) is a pain because I use a blunt needle. The nic never keeps up with the plunger.

6 Likes

my service bottle is glass, its out of the fridge and open for a very short time.

5 Likes

I like to use a 60ml dropper bottle for my working bottle, kept in the back of the fridge it stays pretty clear and I don’t have a large amount out at one time.

7 Likes

Totally with you on that one. Much easier to keep an eye on the condition of your nic. :+1:

6 Likes

I use 2 x 30ml dark PE bottles for my Salts. I just keep them on my mixing desk and never had a problem (freebase I keep a 30ml in the fridge). Main supply kept in freezer vacuum sealed.

10 Likes

Seems I made a mistake :relieved: Ordered two liter’s instead of one. I guess I’ll have to suffer through.

11 Likes

@rcleven I thought you said one !!!

Well fuck it, at least you got an EVEN number.

7 Likes

Monk approved :+1: :grin:

8 Likes

10 Likes