Vape Mail 2022

That actually depends @Ceferinooo, each has it’s own best uses. TPA’s is Suc and EM which seems to favor fruits, and SS is pure Suc which pulls an entire mix up, and can give the sugar lips effect.

7 Likes

I believe Super Sweet Cap is 10pct Sucralose it may be 20pct it also contains other preservatives/ acids like Citric Acid which is why a lot of mixers choose to use it with Fruit mixes because Citric Acid help fruits " pop" it also contains less water than TPA . Flavor West has the highest amount of sucralose but contains the most water out of FW / Cap and TPA … Tpa is EM/ Sucralose which you should be careful using especiallly with fruita imo since many fruits contain EM already …

Diyordie has pretty good article on his website that breaks the sweeteners down .Like everything else its preference

11 Likes

Big Thanks to @Fordf150_Angelo for the RDA’s.
Everything arrived in great condition.

18 Likes

Makes a good Friday even better :grin:

7 Likes

The lit rda is actually a great double mesh’er (new word)
I used it once with no problems, still wondering why i got rid of it :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Here is my “Not a review” where I talk about my experience with the VV Lit.

7 Likes

I really didn’t need any more flavors, but I wanted to try the Crumbly Cookie (it smells really good!). Quite possibly the smallest flavor order ever, I’m quite proud of myself! I did order Flakey Pastry, but there was an issue with inventory/stock, so I’m still waiting on that one :pensive:

16 Likes

Ha!! I haven’t had THIS particular feeling yey, but hope to soon!! :innocent:

5 Likes

@NeonKoala Just because we don’t “need” something, there are times when we get to satisfy our “wants”. What I just said reminded me of the bar in the TV show “Defiance” called “Want-Need”. The name is very fitting !! So enjoy your new tasties.

4 Likes

Crumbly Cookie hmmm let us know how it is

7 Likes

Of course it needs to steep longer, but I’m definitely picking up a lot of the notes from their Shortbread Cookie flavor

6 Likes

Ill have to wait for the Summer Peach :cry: they sent the Peach instead …

Im thinking

Wf Sugar Pie 2pct
MF Blackberry Vanilla Cobbler .6pct :person_shrugging:
Fa Custard Premium 1pct
SsA whippe cream .5

Sweeten to taste

9 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes you have triggered me yet again. From MF or ?

4 Likes

Yes From MF BUT you have to call and request . They are currently working on new website so the Organic SB , Summer Peach , BB V Cobbler and Chocolate truffle arent available …

Truffle is basicallly D Choco imo…

So basically call and request lol

6 Likes

@D.Sims I just placed a small order today .it literally shipped within 40 mins! there’s so amazing down there that bull City flavor.
I love how they started doing the stickers or maybe they have been I’ve never gotten one till last month I love me a good sticker.
I think squirrel smash was talking about that the companies have slowly stopped doing stickers THANK YOU!

Your Order Contains…

Cart Items SKU Qty Item Price Item Total

3ml Graduated Pipette (Pack of 10) ZHG3mlPipette 1 $0.99 USD $0.99 USD

Cake Batter Dip-FW
(Size: 30ml) 32251 1 $3.99 USD $3.99 USD

Marshmallow-TFA
(Size: 4oz) 40142 1 $7.49 USD $7.49 USD

Soft Candy (Pink Strawbery)-WF
(Size: 4oz) 4B215 1 $14.99 USD $14.99 USD

Sweet Candy-Cap
(Size: 2oz) 51177 1 $7.50 USD $7.50 USD

Vanilla Cream Extra-SC-WF
(Size: 2oz) 5B038 1 $7.99 USD $7.99 USD

Whipped Cream (Fresh)-SC-WF
(Size: 10ml) 1B179 1 $1.99 USD $1.99 USD

Subtotal: $44.94 USD

Coupon Code (ELRECIPES): -$2.70 USD

Shipping: $9.34 USD

MA STATE TAX - MASSACHUSETTS: $0.00 USD

Grand Total: $51.58 USD

Payment Method: PayPal

Bull City Flavors

10 Likes

Soft Candy (Pink Strawbery)-WF
(Size: 4oz) 4B215 1 $14.99 USD $14.99

Anybody know if this is a new Flavor? I don’t remember seeing it searching WF last time
I’ve been trying to get that starburst for years :exploding_head:
WF SC croissant I was going to get it I forgot to order it nothing like a grilled croissant some butter
@SessionDrummer
Oh wait session you just were the only review on it nicely done by the way thank you for that I read the whole thing! Hahaha

6 Likes

@D-a-M-o-N Yeah brother. They are the best hands down. I happily spend my $$ with them as much as possible. :pray:

7 Likes

BCF has always been one of the best here in the states. Really good people there who’ll go out of their way to make it right if something should go wrong. As for stickers, just ask 'em. They’ll always send you a couple if you request it in the comments/instructions box. Most vendors will do that for you if you request one and they have 'em.

5 Likes

Ordered that Elder Dragon from Greece on Monday- and it arrived TODAY!! Scored a little MOD for shits and jiggles.

I’m setting her up RN! :muscle:

#pretty

18 Likes

Holy Shit @D.Sims.

6 Likes