Vape Mail 2023

No problem @Lynda_Marie but thank you all the same.

6 Likes

Try this;

8 Likes

Hmmm, may have to look for mine o give that a try, thank you :+1:

I wasn’t able to give the Eclipse Dual a fair shot as I was in the middle of a move when it showed up. I hastily added 2 builds to it and put it to the side to get back to but haven’t had the chance. My first 2 builds were just ok flavor wise but my friend who has all the same RTA’s I do loves it so figured user error on my part.

Good to know Jimmy Lee, I hope to be around more once things slow down…or I hope they slow down…lol

5 Likes

Regarding the Blotto Mini I use Wotofo Fused Claptons 2.5mm ID at 0.50ohms per coil so my build comes out to around 0.25 ohms and I vape it around 50 watts give or take a bit. I will warn you that it is quite restrictive, similar to the Reload 26 so maybe a little too restrictive for you but the flavour is superb especially if you position the coils close to the side airflow blocks.

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 thats great, thank you so much buddy.

5 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden I actually got quite a boost using the Eclipse Dual.

4 Likes

Thanks for the share buddy. Although the single coil version is good I find it excels best with coffee and chocolate flavoured e liquids which I think is due to the lower wattage used and the restricted airflow which I have always found to be the case with those profiles. Come to think of it my best experiences with chocolate flavours has to be when using MTL RTA’s which I haven’t done for a long time now but maybe I should :thinking:

4 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden I’ve never had issue(s) with Coffee/s, but certain chocolates (like you mentioned), CAN be very heat sensitive, and many can scorch if run too high or hot. Depending on the particular chocolate, and/or it’s rate of usage, I’ve found that wattage can make or break it/them. I’m not sure if I’ve ever tried to MTL Chocolate …

Having tested both the Eclipse Single, and Dual, I did like both, but when I stepped up to the Dual, the flavor increase and saturation was very obvious to me.

4 Likes

My little take from thecigshop.co.uk giveaway. 5 aromaxy concentrates and a vaporesso lux xr max. Plus some samples of one of their new creation and some TFS strawberry enhancer to give a try. And then my purchased sweet strawberry cap.

13 Likes

@Psycho_316 congratulations mate, I hope you enjoy your prize.

6 Likes

Thanks bud. I vaped 30ml of the pink lemonade im on the mango now. Its quite impressive. There is literally 3 flavor profile in these things. Different wattages present a different flavors

4 Likes

Do you recommend this?

3 Likes

I do like it. Its quite heavy for a pod honestly. But it works well and the stock coils push the flavor. I been looking to see if they make a rba coil for it. Or if there is a compatible one for it. But for the few hours i used it, i like it. I have tried a few others and so far this is the best one.

5 Likes

What wattage and which “stock” coils do you like for this?

3 Likes

I have the .2ohm in it running it at 35w it automatically sets the supposed best wattage as soon as you put pod in. But the 55w was not for my liking

4 Likes

I will keep that in mind if I decide to ever get one. I prefer lower wattage myself. I’m loving your Raspberry Cream Candy! Leaving the computer now, going to go on a jet boat up and down the river, so eat my water dust spray!!

5 Likes

Thank you. Glad you liked it. Yeah i mixed up 300ml for the partner. Enjoy your trip up and down the river

4 Likes

I can smell the mango right when i opened package. I have never thought “mmm that smells good” when it comes to mango. This smells good though… I already have a 30ml of Lemon so another 10 is nice to have …

19 Likes

Last of the vapegeddon stockups, for now :grin:
Mods for hubby, box of restocks & some new (to me) flavours.

19 Likes

You get thos concentrates from darkstar/chefs? And how much was shipping if so. If you dont mind me asking.

6 Likes