Vape Mail 2023

That’s the next mod I’m grabbing. I think I’m going to sell a couple of my custom made mods to get some handy dandy daily drivers.

5 Likes

I use that excuse as well with the added comment : I needed more stuff to get free shipping

9 Likes

Picked up a couple things lately…

Some more Kanthal wire from wie optim…

Some mystery items from VooPoo…

Along with these from VE…

Preferably…, I wouldn’t recommend these mods, it keeps jumping all over the place… it reads different ohms every time I reconnect a tank… anyone know WTF could be up with tht?

11 Likes

Not sure about the resistance troubles. First thing I’d do is double check that the coil(s) are secured properly. That’s all I got :laughing:.

The one thing I remember being brought up consistently on Drag 3 threads was: be careful with the battery door. The tabs that hold it in place are small/thin. One person said that it broke by being dropped on carpet. I have a Drag 3 and never had any trouble with it. I don’t drop mods nearly as much as I used to though.

6 Likes

@Inoroc hit it on the head. First check the set screws on the RTA. VooPoo has done a great job ripping off Evolve software and simplifying it don’t think it’s the mod. I just went thru this with a Baby Beast and had to replace two post screws.

5 Likes

So I didn’t just copy and paste the same reply. :metal:

4 Likes

Old but new and cheap

13 Likes

:star_struck: Luxotic BF one of my fav mods ever. I was gonna buy a 2 or 3 from Element a few months ago. Then they discontinued them. I missed my opportunity.

6 Likes

Vapetime in the uk is where I got mine £29

6 Likes

Nice and they have my color metallic swirl. They also have a nice selection of Five♟️in glass bottles. Not that I need them, just want the mod.

12 Likes

I already posted some of these, but added to the flavors and one shots for more reviews …

12 Likes

Vape mail!!THC Tauren Boro box and tank, Helvape Dead Rabbit pro RDA.
I love the air flow on the dead rabbit and the flavor :drooling_face:
It’s my first Boro box mech and I love it :grin:

14 Likes

Super nice looking haul @Martin48, and a nice looking keyboard as well, hehe.

7 Likes

Thank you very much @SessionDrummer

7 Likes

Vape mail… Again :smiling_face:
18650 from 18650BatteryStore.
A disposable from DashVape.
And some flavours from Flvrs. Blueberry extra FA, Forest fruit FA, DX Milk FA.
I wish you all a very good morning :sun_with_face::dash::dash::dash:

11 Likes

Now I just have to wait for the free day shipping on Hiliq to restock in salt nic. ::

10 Likes

Finally 10mls and 60s back in stock at Fiddys Vape Cave

14 Likes

:tada::tada::tada: exciting!! :grinning:

5 Likes

Especially for you lmao…

5 Likes

Well yea… but any vape mail is good vape mail lol :grin:

6 Likes