Vape Mail 2023

That looks cool…The airflow ports remind me of the ED for aome reason. Let us know if its a winner

7 Likes

Same here …

6 Likes

Ya beat me mines landing soon should be interesting

8 Likes

I might have to play with it some more to get the best out of it. Wasn’t sure where to cut the legs, so I took a shot at 5mm. It bottomed out on the deck :laughing:, so I lifted it up a bit. With 3 holes open it’s definitely airer than ab ED. It probably won’t usurpass the ED for me, but I’m guessing it can be pretty decent.

8 Likes

So i aint grabbed me one yet but:

Yes please, it will work for the 30’s too.

And @SessionDrummer you see this?

Natural Thai Apple
Natural Passionfruit
Natural Boysenberry Raspberry
Natural Caramel (Salted)
Natural Mora (Blackberry)
Natural Lemonade
Natural Strawberry (Juicy)
Natural French Vanilla (Thick)
Natural Lime
Natural Orange (Citrus Tangy)
Natural Blueberry Jam

8 Likes

Talked to Frank about these when WF first had them in their site and he has told anyone who asked that they are not meant for Vaping , yes they will work but not worth buying unless your using them for baking , candy etc etc

"Hey man

Sorry I was burnt to a crisp yesterday

These flavours are only natural instead of natural and artificial

They are the same flavour just cleaner label for other industries that we would we do custom stuff in the past for. We released these to have available on the site.

As a diyer you are wasting your money to be honest

They are also more expensive (you can see on the site)" Frank WF

Frank didnt send any of these out …

8 Likes

I saw that the other day and 3d printed myself one

7 Likes

Thanks d00d. If i use flavors for baking or foods/drinks its almost always MF.

7 Likes

Wait, WTF ??? Bottle stand ?? !!!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I need to get one of those. You triggered my OCD…

4 Likes

I have 8 lol plus a cnc mill and cnc metal lathe. Thats a great niche market he has going. Im def not getting back in the custom mod business but if you ever need anything made just let me know and ill make it and send it out to you

7 Likes

I went 5.5 and your right all the air I was going to slam it but now. I’m not sure as you say more playing time

7 Likes

I’m not sure what happened with my measurements the first time but I was wrong I think…I cut the legs at 4.5 after watching a video and it worked out fine… There’s a mm or two clearance between deck and coil… My coil is a 3mm ID N80 SFC: 5x30/40ga, .24Ω, and I’m using 65,W. Not sure if I like two holes open or closing down all three some… It’s performing well now but I keep trying to find the right draw. It’s giving me really good flavor but it takes it bit of work to get dialed in.

My next coil is gonna be a favorite, and I might try it even lower to the deck just to see what happens… There’s definitely more room inside the Demo than the ED. It might be a good candidate for one of those jumbo coils 4 to 5mm. I’m gonna keep trying 3mm ID for a while though.

One last thing. I think they should’ve made the airflow schutes go in a bit further. Just a bit closer might’ve been beneficial for easier good flavor (If that makes any sense :laughing:).

9 Likes

I agree with you mate, I find them a bloody nuisance when they keep falling over all the time.

7 Likes

Picked up two more cubes from IS, some more 10ml “rack friendly” flavor bottles, and some other stuff …

13 Likes

My first Black Friday deal purchase came in on Black Friday quick shipping from Coil Clout :+1:

Man this thing is a BEAST!

13 Likes

I do think I’d get more of the Duomei Fruit Loops, it does pair nicely with Cap, I get a really nice lemon with this pairing.

However I suspect FLV Sweet Crunch (definitely getting more!!!) is doing it’s part in the mix. I’m sure I shared it, I’ve vaped it all week and just mixed another batch with no changes (almost unheard of) I had MF Lemon out and all :wink:

9 Likes

Ill revisit this one and mix yours…Check cookies

9 Likes

I bombed it with sweetener, 1% Pur SS. I figured fruit loops are meant to be sweet. Not sure how much of a role that played but it doesn’t come across as too much in this mix.

9 Likes

Nice to see people comfortable with overhang

10 Likes