Vape Mail 2024

8 Likes

I thought the wf naturals were not for vaping or was it they are the same as the regulars. I forgot why wf said not to get them

3 Likes

No clue, I haven’t heard anything about them. I’ll ask Frank, but they look good to me …

2 Likes

You can vape them. Frank told us (noted) not to bother getting them to go over though for a new flavor episode.

3 Likes

Oh yea thats what it was. I knew i remembered sam saying something like that

3 Likes

fidalgo posted about the WF naturals here,

6 Likes

I will do that and thanks for giving me a heads up @SessionDrummer

3 Likes

Been on a bit of a buying spree, got the Geekvape Aegis Legend III kit in the dark gray.

It is a slick color, almost black on the bottom, gradually going up to a chrome on top. First day using it but enjoyed the original, so had to give this a shot and happy so far.

12 Likes

That looks good in that color @mjag.

5 Likes

Nice haul @SessionDrummer
You can’t beat that Tahitian Vanilla Cream either

2 Likes

8 Likes

Thank you @Pastorfuzz. I find the TVC strangely addictive. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Noice @Rocky02852.

4 Likes

Oh my it actually worked. I simply asked for a sample of the Marshmallow treats one shot from Nomz and they actually dropped one in my order.

7 Likes

Nice, i must have ordered from there loke 4 times and only once they gave me a one shot sample and not something id vape. I ask everytime too.

6 Likes

I have put off trying this one too many times. So I just asked in the comments section if I could try it. I’m glad I did this is delicious right off the shake. Its got an really good toasted cereal note, a really good marshmallow, and a slight note of melted butter. Just like Grandma used to make!!! I’m definitely going to put a few bottles of this and their Crème Anglaise one-shot in my cart for next time.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you, I just sent a pic of the serial number/security code along with a video showing it puts out barely any vapor.

2 Likes

Can never have enough Cap Vanilla Custard

12 Likes

You really went to pound town!

That honeycomb crumble is so good. I use it in my eggo waffle and honeycombs cereal

7 Likes