Vape Mail 2023

@STR8V8PING when Don split up, they split businesses …

https://www.backwoodsblends.com/search.asp?keyword=toffee&search=

4 Likes

Yup i saw that

4 Likes

More black friday goodies. @SessionDrummer will like this one lol. My first rdta in years. I may need some advice on builds.

Picked up for 28 bucks from vapesourcing

12 Likes

Ive got a few Mizer’s versions and never used one in RDTA mode. How are they as drippers?

5 Likes

Loved the Plus v.3.

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where I briefly set it up in RDA mode, and it worked very well, BUT, I don’t RDA much for comparison.

7 Likes

Found some, didnt take as long as i thought. I barely touched these as there was something wrong with the batch tho i dont remember what was wrong. It was one of the last times i placed an order with MBV.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Opened up the Vape Mail today to find a surprise from @INOIROC. I figured a coil or two, but WOW, much more than that. Thanks VERY much, and I’m going to have to look closer at these…

14 Likes

Glad they arrived safe! My packaging could greatly improve, but they have it where it counts :laughing:.

9 Likes

Im testing it tmrw…The smell reminded me of the Honey GC i think the brand is honeymaid

7 Likes

Holy funk, 12-18mg, just reading that made me cough fart! How old are they?

Never took a shot at remaking the French Toast? It is true that in the begging most of their recipes were FW but they expanded their flavor base rather quickly. Well thats what the owner told us on reddit, cant remember his name…

4 Likes

I got some new flavors in and was just testing fa custard extra 2. Why does nobody ever use this custard. Its great off the shake. Super eggy and super sweet. Its like 10x the eggyness of cap v1.

5 Likes

I remember talking to the owner a few times. He would pm me with questions about Capellas since i was the Capella afficinado on ecf. That french tpast could actually be capella french toast which imo was the best french toast back then

6 Likes

Yes , but its not really a main custard flavor , more of an accent to another custard. If eggyvis what you want in a recipe than its a good addition. Personally i would grab at least 5 other custards before this one.

Besides what i wrote up top its fairly new compared to others and falls short to others ime/o

6 Likes

I think 2015-2016 @Ken_O_Where, all MTL back then.

5 Likes

I totally didn’t mean to order this, but I’m glad I did! Same great v2 flavor with a ton more airflow! This is the 6th anniversary edition.

12 Likes

Yeah, ima need some of that.

3 Likes

It may be too eggy. I still gotta see how it steeps. Off the shake is was really sweet and eggy but also has a lot of buteric. Knowing fa though the buteric usually steeps out well

6 Likes

It really tastes exactly like the picture on the bottle. Eggy custard syrup

8 Likes