Vape Mail 2023

GC for Game Changer??

3 Likes

Saw one vendor that had one in Europe. The die it’s self was pretty cheap with clearance prices. Less than $10.00 US. I’ll see if I can find it again and post it. Shipping I have no idea.

7 Likes

yes ma’am, you are correct

3 Likes

Appreciate the clarity, thank you :smile:.

3 Likes

no problem and you’re welcome

3 Likes

I just posted this here. I found something @Lostmarbles that I think is much better than those Lolly Coil makers. Makes more sense, too. All explained in this thread.

6 Likes

SD, I have one each of most of the VT tanks and drippers since Mark started making them. He used to sell only mod chips and parts but got into designing great tanks. Right now I can’t drop the VT bridge with the VT mech box which was the latest tank and box he put out. I believe the box was a limited run though.

6 Likes

Wow @Beaufort_Batches good stuff. I never know how “limited” Mark’s releases will be. Seems like most, you have to get it while you can, because then it’s gone.

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer its here hand check Pics later its taking a shower First

10 Likes

Today’s new toys! :grinning:

10 Likes

Well this is disappointing…I ordered:

from Deal Extreme at the beginning of January, and today I got this:

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I keep thinking of Tim the Tool Time Taylor now …

1 Like

@polo beyond the obvious spec differences, I am about 101% sure those are re-branded, re-wrapped batteries. Where did you order those from ?

5 Likes

without question that is me! I love new shiny toys!

2 Likes

Deal Extreme. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

@polo those may be fine, but there’s only a handful of battery MFG’s and there are a TON of re-branders,re-wrappers, where you never know what you will get. Some are “seconds” or bats that failed to meet spec, and are resold at a discount.

Again, those may be fine, but typically I ONLY use Samsung, Sony, Molicel, and LG as I have TRUST issues.

6 Likes

Sometimes if enough people repeatedly ask for a certain item he will do another run.

7 Likes

Ahhhh, I did not know that @Beaufort_Batches. Thank you.

5 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t find 18500’s in those. My default has been efest through illum, but those looked okay and elf listed deal extreme as a reliable vendor.

5 Likes

Somebody said the Wenax M1’s might get my wife off her Clearomizers …

12 Likes