Vape Mail 2023

DIY in Canada. BCF doesn’t have a good selection anymore

5 Likes

I am happy I got as much as I could before Chef’s closed down.

6 Likes

BCF seems to be dropping/losing brands quickly. Just noticed last night that they no longer carry VTA. I can’t remember what the other brands they had and dropped just over the last couple of months.

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer had mentioned something about Sugarloaf pineapple in another post a little while back, I had placed in in my cart went to order a couple days later and they no longer carried it.

4 Likes

Yeah , around 4 or 5 months ago I called them about getting more VTA Sweet Cream and Coffee Liqueur.
They said they doubted they would get anymore.
I ended up getting a bunch from Canada.
All set now.
Not looking good, that’s for sure.

10 Likes

Just a heads up, yes correct that is what our sources are saying… gone and bigvapes.com.au which they also own.

FYI if there is a need we can replicate any flavours, though they will be DAAP free. We need about 60mls of the concentrate of each flavour to put through our labs. They have the same flavour profiles etc. It does take 20-40 hours for each flavour and with help from a $2M machine.
Though having said that if there are some popular flavour that the community was us to substitute then please contact me personally - flavrz@flavrz.com.au
You will need to send 60ml of each concentrate - we will analysis them, sample batch them and send you back 100ml to confirm. All free for the community. Once confirmed we will add the flavours to our library if that helps .

13 Likes

I actually went through the same struggles as @Pastorfuzz

You know what @Jetz, I was JUST thinking about asking this.

I find this ^^^^^ fascinating.

8 Likes

@Jetz if I had THAT machine, I don’t know if I’d ever leave the house, … EVER again …

9 Likes

Just got the Drag 4 this morning. So far, Im liking it a lot. This is my first Voopoo. Haven’t really played with all the settings yet.

15 Likes

That is a nice, stout looking setup @Lostmarbles.

7 Likes

It is. It’s definitely got a very clean look to it. Very Lost Vape-like. I hope more mod makers bring the C style body back.

5 Likes

Just need the concentrates sent to us 60mls and about 3-4 weeks as the labs, like our production are on schedules.

How it is done brother… plus some skill and knowledge of course

Try having two … :rofl: Yes it can be extremely tempting. Been my whole last two weeks locked away lol

7 Likes

I just went to nomz and yeah there vta stock is getting low. And im at that point where i wont stock up on the few i use as to me whats the point as im gonna have to find a replacement sooner or later. I guess its back on to creating my own cinnamon donut. Hope this isnt the beginning of the end

5 Likes

Even with a major brand like FA they seemed to stop carrying Nut Mix which I need for a certain recipe. I guess they’re dropping what doesn’t move fast, Idk?

4 Likes

Yeah, that Coffee Liqueur is a good one!

5 Likes

Yes it is. I grabbed another 500ml just to be safe
And before @Rocky02852 bought it all

6 Likes

Nice! What’s the biggest bottle they had to offer at the time?

3 Likes

I think it’s time to go through our stashes of discontinued and changed flavours. I know that a fair few would like the return of the old Gold Ducat (INW) amongst others.

3 Likes

If it was diyejuice the largest is currently 250ml they are going fast.

4 Likes

250 ml is the largest they have now.

3 Likes