Vape Mail 2024

I got 3 of them. Only one running right now. The other two still new in box. Bought them when they first came out. All were kits because that’s the only way GV sold them at the time. Never used the tank though. I currently use the SC3 because it fits the RTA like a glove. If you use the right coils and good batteries it run 550 hits before you recharge. Little heavy to walk around with so it’s become a table mod.

6 Likes

Is that the new one with the sensor lock grip?

2 Likes

Thats my only issue with my aegis. Its just too heavy to take everywhere

3 Likes

They have a 200 that 18650 only. The older ones never held the paint well the newer ones don’t use painted buttons they are anidoised. The 18650 ones aren’t as big and heavy. They aren’t as wide. Max is about 24mm on the tank without overhanging. I’m a big GV fan. They take a lot of abuse and my first mod I bought W/internal battery is still working today.

3 Likes

I have 1 and its been a beast…Every so often it displays low battery even though they are full . I like the guar 21 for feel and looks but i can drop this with the screen going out .

5 Likes

Yes, it is now time for @Ken_O_Where to shoulder some of the blame around these parts …

I can’t remember or not, maybe I fucked up, thought I ordered a 30ml LOL. Also comparing my years old LA’s with fresh to see how they age(d).

And YES, Presto/Changeo, I only trust MY PET bottles, as I’ve got COUNTLESS examples (thanks OOO), of LDPE aging very quickly in compariosn.

8 Likes

I have 2 of them over here- and 1 is still unopened in the box. Beast of a MOD.

4 Likes

I was just watching the video yesterday for the aegis 3 that just came out. Looks nice but the new sensor lock doesnt seem helpful.

4 Likes

SD are there any good Discount codes for FJ?

3 Likes

Ehhhh, seems like 3 new lock modes, including bare hands, vs. gloved hands, might not be bad.

Buck Boost !!! Who doesn’t like Buck Boostin’ ?

3 Likes

I don’t have any current. My other one expired. :frowning:

2 Likes

That chip drives me nuts with SS. Every time the Ohms change it keeps asking if what Ohms you want vape at in wattage mode. More a PITA than a help. It will do it even if it’s only 0.01 change.

2 Likes

The sensor is useless. It unlocks when touching any part of your body or clothes so essentially has no lock feature at all. You have to turn it off for it not to accidentally fire. I like the idea but horrible execution. The other lock mode in the settings just locks the up down button not fire button. The 3rd is just always unlocked mode so not suee how thata a lock mode lol

2 Likes

I usually take a Geekvape on the go just because they are so heavy and sturdy. I have a .17 (ni80) between 80-85 watts. A pair of 18650’s in the old model usually last all day out. At home I use a dual 21700 Odin, OG. I think I might grab another one. I’m liking it so far!

4 Likes

The old Aegis Legends? I can fit a SC Aromamizer Plus v2/3 on it flush. Is there another style that’s smaller? It’s the very first mod I ever bought, it’s still kicking after 5+ years.

3 Likes

Thats what i have on mine

6 Likes

I may have to get one and check it out, but it looks like a palm lock. One is for bare skin, and one is for gloved hands, etc. I may have to test it out, and see what’s what, and if it’s worth it.

2 Likes

21700 on the left. 18650 on the right.

5 Likes

Watch the mike vapes review

3 Likes

I like Mike, but sometimes, you just have to review it yourself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes