What do you really hate? (II)

Not being able to unlike a post when someone adds condescending remarks days after the fact. :fu:

2 Likes

Utility companies that don’t play well with each other. Waited 4 hours for my third attempt at getting phone and internet to the house, AT&T can’t run fiber to the house until they pay PGE to access the power poles. On top of that, when PGE stubbed out the conduit for telcom, they did it 30 feet away from the damn pole!!! GRRRR!

2 Likes

@paingawd, I sometimes deal with new construction at my job, and I DO feel your pain Sir.

3 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Australian Government BANNING ALL NICOTINE IMPORTS

A post was merged into an existing topic: Australian Government BANNING ALL NICOTINE IMPORTS

That’s what I tell everyone I know who is still smoking, in regards to vaping. I’ve try, try, tried to kick myself down, but haven’t succeeded yet. Always trying, because then I would have MO MONEY FO FLAVES !!!

3 Likes

Here is the telling signals that you dropped your nic too fast:

Licking drip tips
Vaping too much higher in amounts than normal amounts

If you notice this, ease back up a bit… or work thru it, as again… takes 3 days to adjust.
If you can beat it, you are golden! :smiley:

4 Likes

LOL, didn’t have that one. Just tried to drop 1mg per 1.5 weeks, and slowly cut back, but anxiety began to rise, vaping maybe a smidge more, but things improved with the increased NIC level.

3 Likes

1mg is fine… 2mg is fine [[for me]] as a decrease… but when I made a huge 18mg to a 12mg… omg!
It was like I had no coffee, no smokes, and yeah not pleasant to be around at all… so baby steps will always work, its on a base of how bad do you want to cut back.

When faced with restriction tho, one needs to know how to work thru the changes that will happen in AU or other places. It sucks, but… do what you have to or can do. there isnt any [wiggle] room to say hey I will stay at 6mg forever, when you are going to run out. Finding a coping skill helps and matters.
Focus more on flavor rather than nic.

3 Likes

Laziness , lack of organization …Right now im hating myself for leaving this mess last night …

7 Likes

I can relate to that I’ve got so lazy I stopped putting flavours away and ordered way too much of late.

4 Likes

Your teasing me …Right ??? Did you see my mess ?? lmao

7 Likes

It’s only a mess if you don’t know where stuff is :rofl: that’s what I like to tell myself :rofl:

Mines more of an organised mess. The cyclone of today’s mixing hasn’t hit yet…
Thinking about it I tell people at work I have a huge mess, they look and wonder what I’m talking about.

5 Likes

I’m telling you these storage boxes are a life saver.

6 Likes

I use a dedicted Refer …I am building a wall rack for Wonder Flavours bc I have to entire line in the Original 30ml bottles …Regardless of what I do my table is ending up like this too often for my taste

5 Likes

I’m seeing a lot of stuff I like there Fiddy.

5 Likes

Ooorah @marsh8.

6 Likes

Lol…The more I look the more I am ashamed …Cleaning now

6 Likes

Is the masking tape for labels? Just curious cuz that’s what I’ve used ever since I started mixing. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you really should ask if the locktite is used to seal nic bottles.

6 Likes