What do you really hate? (II)

i do. (lets see if the forum deletes the quote )

3 Likes

Not you: I already know you got it bad for green eyes :smirk:

2 Likes

Awesome I finally cracked that flavour and found an exact match from memory.

Tomorrow I’ll try the Warm Custard as a single flavour :blush:

1 Like

What company? TIA

4 Likes

Vape-Train Australia.

2 Likes

The thread I’ve hijacked and recently been spamming my thoughts oooh ther subject :smirk:

2 Likes

After trying to start my flavour stash anew with shitty unbranded flavorings a few weeks ago that were bad an best, I’ve switched to VTA for this week’s order and of the ten flavours I’ve got not a single one has given me a first impression of inferiority.

Admittedly, going from such bad flavours to any good brand is like chalk and cheese anyway, but the VTAs flavours I’ve just got all smell, taste and vape better than I expected.

I just assumed there’d be at least two flavours out the order that tested, tasted or smelled wrong or ‘off’ or synthetic, but nope: every one of the ten are fuckin’ excellent.

4 Likes

@Guido_Possum I’ll help ya get the Hate Train back on track :wink: My very first order was from an early company that went out of business soonest. My opinion was they were re bottling flavors from large containers without giving a little mix beforehand. My little 10ml bottles/flavs were horrid and unvapable.

Example: Strawberry Ripe which is known for it’s slightest green/celery-like “ripe” hint was almost all celery. I was posting questions how anyone could like this flavor. It almost ended my DIY Journey. I hated that! (see what I did there?) …then I reordered from someone else. Problem solved. Congrats on not giving up! :high_fives:

7 Likes

Nope, my eyes are the color of caramel. The elusive caramel I’ve been chasing for years :rofl:

7 Likes

OK, we all know PayPal has withdrawn their services for vape related purchases. No worries, I’ll just pay with my CC. Just went online and ordered some more flavors :crazy_face: (locally) and no problem. Then went onto Chefs to order some SSA and VTA flavors and when it came to “crunch time”, my card was declined. Over 30 years using a CC and never once was it declined until tonight. Just like River Supply, it looks like Chefs have lost a customer. Aaaargh! :rage:.

Edit: Update for anyone else having the same issues:

I suppose I can wait another 4 or 5 days…

10 Likes

Yup. I tried to make an order last week using MC at Chefs and it didn’t go through. They said it might take couple of days.

BUT…

we shouldn’t blame Chefs for this. It’s out of their power; financial/bank system and the great ‘new normal’ should be blamed.

8 Likes

Yeah, I understand that and agree. Tried to give you a thumbs up emoji but it didn’t work so here it is here :+1:. Cheers.

7 Likes

Arthritis. Man, I hate this.

7 Likes

The Destiny decided to see if it could fly. Fell off the sink as I was preparing to clean it and landed right on its’ side. Right on the bubble glass. Anyway, I can’t find the box with the spare glass. Hate that. I needed to pull out some boxes to look for something else anyway, but still, hate that.

8 Likes

Ive broken a bunch of Unity glass tipping over the tube mod. Bought a bunch of replacement glass and don’t use it on the tubes anymore. Just don’t ask me where I put the replacements

8 Likes

Hoodie pockets. Hate them now. Mods keep falling out when I bend down to get something.

7 Likes

my wife says something, then 20 seconds later says she didn’t say it. but “i’m” the bad guy.

7 Likes

I’ve got about 5 or 6 Unitys and I bought 15 replacements. I think I need another 10.

4 Likes

glass ? we will be able to get glass. that is, if its there to get.

4 Likes

I have used these guys before

7 Likes