WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

finding your post about the royal australian college of General Practitioners endorsing vaping
ozi ozi ozi - oi oi oi

4 Likes

normally id agree but after 40 degree Celsius temps over summer and hundreds of out of control bush fires, the sydney area in australia had around 350mm to 400mm of rain in a few days causing flooding everywhere.
Talk about extremes, krikey!

3 Likes

Don’t you just like it when you get a surprise email. Getting the Smok Nord Kit in black sent for free had a email today from the electric tobacconist but only a 2ml tank how shit but its free Can’t complain really. Anyone know what its like. What’s the pg vg ratio as I’m going to have to make juice for it. Also pods :exploding_head: really any help would be good

5 Likes

Try doing a search on ELR recipes for ‘pod’ , then you can sort by rating if you like. There are a bunch of recipes for pods people have shared. Have fun!!

8 Likes

Thank you Alisa :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

MOst welcome. Also, there are threads here on pod mixing too: Mixing For POD systems ( pod system recipe ideas )

8 Likes

Thanks again Alisa

5 Likes

My son got accepted into the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program today :grinning:

(Which is great seeing as how he’s had a crap week after breaking his wrist in a few places yesterday, but at least we got into a cast this morning.)

18 Likes

Awesomely awesome! :sunglasses: I can only imagine how proud you must be!

4 Likes

Got a new toy today! I’ve been wanting one for a while and based on the weight of the thing, it will be here for a while!

10 Likes

Ordered this little beauty and I’m smiling because I fell in love with this new Elder Dragon RDA too…

10 Likes

I haven’t used one but I have a Vopoo Vinci and the Smoke Nord seems to be a direct competitor based on form-factor and specs.

I read about the Smoke Nord and it has different coil choices so you can vape your preferred MTL or DTL style based on the coil you install (same as Vinci). The Nord airflow is determined by which coil you use, it doesn’t appear to be adjustable outside the coil choice (the Vinci has two airflow choices outside of the installed coil. You turn pod 180 degrees to change between the two airflow choices).

The coil choice also dictates the best type of juice to use. For DTL they recommend standard nic, in the ranges of 30pg/70vg or 40pg/60vg or somewhere thereabouts. MTL may be best with nic salt 50pg/50vg plus or minus some. On the Vinci I have found it works great with either nic/liquid combo with either MTL or DTL coil choices. The Vinci is a kick-ass little pod system and I suspect the Nord is too (I’ve read comments on Reddit that seem to support that assumption). Oh, and the Vinci gently sips juice even though it produces nice cloud, and is very satisfying so perhaps the small 2ml pod size won’t bother you if the Nord behaves in a similar manner. I’m guessing you can also buy extra pods in the larger 3ml size. If you end up liking your Nord, keep an eye out for when extra pods go on sale. Then you can have your larger capacity and can quick swap flavors and/or coil types on a whim.

Congratulations on you win. Please revisit this thread and share your thoughts after you use you new Smok Nord and form an opinion. :+1:

5 Likes

Is the new toy the Squid Industries Mod, or the Steamcrave Aromamizer Light tank, or both?

4 Likes

Mmmm @paingawd you now have two of my favorite things !!!

#TeamSteam
#TeamSquid

3 Likes

20200213_193153

5 Likes

The Double Barrel is new, the Aromamizer Supreme V2 is an old and dear friend - it survived the Camp Fire too!

4 Likes

I figured why reinvent the wheel, right? :joy:

3 Likes

Agreed, it never ends well.

7 Likes

That looks just like the SC Aromamizer Light!!!

2 Likes

it’s a Supreme. It’s most likely going to be the last RTA I’ll ever have. Easy to build, dead-nutz simple to wick and great flavor? HELLS YES!

4 Likes