WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

It looks a little gloomy today but it will be a warzone of destructive fun tonight.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Stumbled across my old ECF sig…

vaping5

5 Likes

That we taste things so differently…

A good thick soft buttery yet full dough of the cookie body

vomiting after taste، as if they added olive oil instead of chocolate

Sadly I am getting that vomit off note

More like cookie dough but could be very useful

2 Likes

I found my Iguana…

8 Likes

@mjag the early peer pressure-er-er…

4 Likes

Great pic. The clouds and overcast make the tone of this pic wonderful.

What is making me smile today is making a batch of spaghetti sauce. It’s simmerin’ on the stove. Lots of goodies in it, veggies, green and orange peppers, mushrooms, onions and lots of Canino’s Italian Sausage. Both my apartment-mates are also smiling.

6 Likes

I had a Norwegian forest cat! His name was “Nautica” they live super long! Mine lived 23 years!

They love the outdoors too, mine wouldn’t come in in the winter and when he did, he would have frozen ice chunks on his floofy butt from sitting in the snow!

10 Likes

Those are some very nice pics!

6 Likes

Getting two packages with an instruction not to open them until December. I’d bet your life that they’re part of the mad but fun advent calendar game.

4 Likes

Wow! That’s such a long time for a cat. Ours is around 8 years old. He also spends a lot of time outside and seems to enjoy terrorizing anything smaller than him. We do worry though. It’s a bit rural here and we’ve lots of things bigger than him in the woods, particularly coyotes.

This time of year, ours comes in with leaves and twigs stuck in his fur.

5 Likes

Beautiful Cat :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I forgot to hit reply but I wasn’t going to scroll back, this is not a thread for me because I’m not happy and couldn’t care less what makes you folks happy, but in my boredom and need to keep myself entertained while I drink coffee I saw a post with pictures and thought it was funny:

3 Likes

Simplicity, and flavor. SteamCrave Supreme v.1 and Kanthal.

8 Likes

Verts rule :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s also my everyday set up.
I am exclusively a Aromamizer user :trophy:

2 Likes

My liquid kitten sleeping on my lap.

7 Likes
7 Likes

https://www.marines.mil/

8 Likes

Oh, I’ve been watching these guys for a few years and gave a few donations to keep them going.

4 Likes