WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Aw. Get that little guy a friend!

5 Likes

That is too cool! Great job and love that you did this. I only have one feline critter and he won’t allow me to have another. He’s a jealous husband. Saw me giving food to a hungry stray cat once and he didn’t sleep with me for 3 weeks. After that I had to find ways to sneak behind his back until I could find the kitty a good home.

7 Likes

For all you experienced mixers this won’t sound like much but today I mixed 4 recipes. I’m still smiling…especially because one smelled amazing and it was easy to make. Boy, this has been a long trip for me. So long that I think some of my older flavors are going bad, lol.

11 Likes

There’s beer:30 tho🤗…, lmao!

4 Likes

I got some mail from VaporDNA…image

14 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Topside Dual Leaking Internally

Got a new charger! Couldn’t find a replacement Opus as it’s either sold out or people want WAY too much money. So I decided on the Xtar VC4S. Splurged for the wall adapter and grabbed some Molicel P26A’s while I was spending my monies. If there’s interest, I think I can do a write up on the charger. What say?

12 Likes

I peeked in on a video call between Mrs. O and a student. The student was just beaming with the biggest smile possible. I’m set for the day.

8 Likes

I t think a write up would be great. This is a necessary vaping equipment which is not well covered.

6 Likes

I must agree with @SteveTC . Is it better than the opus?

5 Likes

Time will tell. The biggest issue I have with the Xtar is that there’s no active cooling like the Opus. I’m going to get an IT thermometer so I can see just what kind of heat the Xtar is throwing off. May need to rig up a cooling pad for it

5 Likes

Hells to the yes @paingawd.

6 Likes

Very agree @SteveTC, @paingawd.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Wait just a cotton pickin minute…

White bread? WHITE. Bread.
whachootalkinboutwillis?

5 Likes

Flea, mayo, and tomato?
You’re wierd Harold. :crazy_face:
Where’s the bacon?

7 Likes

Let me tell you right quick. A true southerner knows without being told - any man who rags on a tomato sandwich is hell spawn. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Just call me Beazlebub!

5 Likes

…has a devil put aside for me. For meeee, for meeeeeeeeeeee!!!

No man, just get you a nice big boy tomato - vine ripe - slice it thick and put on some white bread with mayo, salt and fresh-cracked pepper. You eat that and get back to me.

6 Likes

All I need is a bit of salt and some sliced ‘mater and I’m happy. =P
You gettin’ all fancy n shit… Lol

8 Likes