WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Seinfeld - ‘Sweet Fancy Moses’ popped into my head for some reason.

5 Likes

I’ve tried the complete line of flavormonks including the sweet betsy range. My tasting notes can be found here:

For me the sweetener they are using gives me that “diet coke” bitterness and I really can’t stand it. I think the watermelon is new as I didn’t come across them when I ordered so curious to the results. As there is very little info to be found about Flavormonks, I’m glad more people are giving them a try. So to anyone who’s trying them, please let me know what you think. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @Koningmafkees. I appreciate the time you spent on this, and the notes.

5 Likes

Building back in same lot? May it go smooth and easy. God Bless

5 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @paingawd, it’s been a long time coming I’m guessing. Outstanding news, and GL with the planning commission.

5 Likes

In case some of our newer members did not know @paingawd (and many others) were really going through some rough times.

https://www.gofundme.com/elr-and-friends-of-039paingawd039

8 Likes

Agreed @paingawd so glad to learn you’re bouncing back!

7 Likes

Simplicity…

7 Likes

Original Aromamizer?

3 Likes

Yep! We’re doing a little bit different floor plan than the original house. When else would we be able to upgrade? I’m getting excited!

7 Likes

Getting there! Thanks, brother!

5 Likes

Just heard from the contractor - plans submitted and a bill for $2850 for getting the privilege of them to decide if our house meets their criteria. OUCH.

Could have been worse. Some kind soul is footing a large portion of the bill for residents wanting to rebuild. If they hadn’t done a grant, the planning commission would’ve been socking us for another 3500.

7 Likes

this shit. Fucking delicious on baked wings.

7 Likes
6 Likes

Oh yes @SthrnMixer

5 Likes

Simplicity @sthrnmixer

6 Likes

Newest addition to the family. Haven’t named him yet.

8 Likes

That’s some sexy Walther you got their @anon70102222.

5 Likes

I found Affliction shirts on Wish so I can shave my hair and groom my beard to look like Jai Haze

6 Likes

More simplicity … Thanks out to @fidalgo_vapes for talking up the Charon.

8 Likes