What juice stopped you smoking?

those two are pretty much all I ever use these days, I have a Dotmod AIO with some 20mg for the morning but that’s about it.

5 Likes

Still have my stream crave haven’t used it for a lonnnngggggggg time since we last spoke about them.

7 Likes

Are they both the same mod? Is the one at the back different

4 Likes

Yeah that’s just a Rebel Mods Squonker… The one in front is BMM (Box Mod Mafia) Rico, but I need to fix the bottle or order new seals because it has a lot of kilometers on it. Also took it to work a lot, usually doesn’t look brownish, it’s actually a grey alumide finish, I just worked around a lot of oil/gas products and it’s stained.

6 Likes

Niceeeee …… could you help me with boro tanks?

4 Likes

Ahh, well, I could assist you but not help purchase. I’ve had quite a few, but don’t know anything about the newer ones at all.

There is a post, I wrote a lengthy reply to here: The NEW new Billet Box / Boro / Bridge thread

you could check over…

Little tips and the like can be asked there if you want.

6 Likes

Ok matey I’ll have a look there

Would you know where to buy them from …

4 Likes

A lot can be found used on Facebook, like I said your best bet would probably be joining Todd’s Reviews FB group and ask around there. If you read the post I have lists of places you can buy from

7 Likes

Ok dude thanks for all your help :+1:t2::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Quit analog cigarettes about three and a half years ago. Starting on a Smok Novo but still missed the throat and lung hit and quickly moved to mods and RTA’s for DTL.
First juice that I enjoyed using was @Ken_O_Where Strawnanna and still vape it to this day.

10 Likes

I gave up the stinkies using a Innokin T18 back in 2018. The juice I used was an Aussie one from Limitless Vape called “Reunion” which is a mix of creamy vanillas (5 different ones) with a touch of strawberry.

Wasn’t long until I went to RTA’s and DIY as I was not a fan of commercial juice (sweeteners don’t agree with me) and wanted to expand my horizons with mixing. I have stayed a MTL vapist and primarily use Berserker RTA’s (original) and Galaxies RTA’s.

My fav profiles are custards (duh), creams, cheesecakes and dessert/bakery mixes.

9 Likes

Powerful message @rcleven. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Innokin I-sub with Space Jam Pluto, 2016
Quit the butts cold turkey that day after 42 years smoking, couldn’t have done it without vape

12 Likes

Halo Triton II pen with Halo Tribeca juice. Once I started mixing about 6 weeks later, I weaned off the Tribeca. I’ve never been able to vape any other tobacco flavored juice since, they just don’t taste good at all.

12 Likes

Uncle Junks John Wayne @12mg.
IPV400 with a Crown 2 tank.
I was off the smokes within a week.
That was around 6 years ago.
Sadly, Uncle Junks isn’t around anymore.
They had some great juice

10 Likes

DK Tab
re: What does DK Tab taste like? | E-Cigarette Forum

7 Likes

Juice was just Hiliq fruit flavours using an
Official Authorized Eleaf iCare 110 with Built-in 320mAh Battery Starter Kit (istick.org)

7 Likes

Sounds like a nice juice, was it a diy?

6 Likes

Never really tryed any custard flavours

Think I’m missing out?

6 Likes

What’s your go to now?

Best flavour?

4 Likes