Doug Has Questions

Boy, you ain’t kidding there lmao. What is this high shear blender? what does it do? I’m curios is all.

2 Likes

Nothing. It’s nothing at all. Trust me for your own good…

4 Likes

we can always ionize the base and flavors before adding the nic lmao (it’s a joke). just use some litmus paper for the beginning and the seasoned mixes and see what happens to the litmus afterwards lmao! (@anon70102222 tosses his computer and screams after reading that!!) roflmao!

2 Likes

Nah, I wouldn’t risk damaging the expensive bits. I’ll just mute you instead.

By the way, your profile says you vape at 200w. Is that true?

2 Likes

@anon70102222 I test at 35-45w. I don’t vape that high anymore. It’s around 160. They flavor doesn’t change though. If it tastes like chemical, I try it in the 35w unit again. I’ve always gotten the same flavor profile.

2 Likes

Here is an excel with everything you are asking for …

4 Likes

wow @Caped_Conspirathist I am so sorry…
I cracked a few cold ones with the boys in the yard… hang on… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Not my calculator Doug it is part of the site and owned by Lars.

You need to stop getting bogged down in the minutiae - all the advice is here on the forum for you to read all you have to do is take it.

3 Likes

I have him on phone… he will be fine… :wink:

2 Likes

@Caped_Conspirathist I’m not trying to lump on here, but this is EXACTLY right.

LET us help you brother. Let ME help you.

JUST got home, am going to RE-read ALL ^^^^ of your posts. We NEED to get you solidly on square ONE. Not two, not three, not seventeen, but square one.

1 Like

You run one of those 900 lines or something? Hubba hubba!!!

6 Likes

19.99 a minuet :wink:

he is fine… and understands now… I hope… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well, I think I’ll wait until he posts a little bit more to determine that… :full_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

@Caped_Conspirathist can you post one recipe you like, and/or are going to mix up ?

2 Likes

tart cherry. capella that’s it. I’m out of bottles though.

2 Likes

Wait, what do you mean, you are soloing CAP Tart Cherry ?
I wanted to see an actual recipe you have mixed and was too strong, or one you want to mix, so I can see what you are mixing.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, because these are two contrary statements:

2 Likes

the one I also worked on was blackberry (cap) and concord grape. both were at .80g for 10 ml.

.810=8
10=8
16/100=16%
It was also to strong.

2 Likes

Well @anon70102222 you probably see what I’m trying to dig into here, as thus far, haven’t been any specifics which makes this maddening.

I’m getting that he had one (??) flavor that was presenting as chemical, he tried to adjust (??) something else went wrong (??), he has ??? ml of wasted juice thus far ??

I can’t tell.

I mean, I just want him (if HE wants to), to just go step by step, tare the scale, pick a recipe, weight out the N/P/V, add the flavors, and make sure he’s got that right. Steep it, vape it, etc.

I really can’t re-read all the ^^^^ again, it’s a hodge podge of all over the place. He was trying to fix/correct mixes on the fly after they were already weighed out ??

2 Likes

@Caped_Conspirathist

Doug, doug doug !!! WAIT, what ?? !!!

I don’t know what the above text represents, but please give the recipe brother. I’m having a hard time following you here.

You mixed 0.8g of CAP Blackberry, and CAP Concord Grape ?? Do me a favor. SAVE whatever you’re working on as a Recipe, and post it here.

2 Likes