Land of Misfit Posts šŸ™ƒ

I hindsight, I wish I would have just went with the 350 and a solid front axle.

3 Likes

I fixed that later IH Scout IIā€¦

4 Likes

Mineā€™s an E350 thoughā€¦ an Econoline van. Conversion even.

1 Like

Ohhh, Iā€™m sorry, you kept saying E. Those were GOOD 1 ton vans. 460, nice. No replacement for displacement.

2 Likes

The only problem with them is that almost no shop (at least around these parts) has the equipment to do a proper full alignment on front end. :cry:

2 Likes

Yes, itā€™s called the systemā€¦ The capitalist system

1 Like

The mods (and hint @JoJo is one!!) are going to get tired of seeing every thread turned political sooner or later. Just sayinā€™!

3 Likes

So off topicā€¦ but not reallyā€¦

Someone sent me one of the recipes in the new bookā€¦
I wonā€™t call out whoā€¦ but I know our @TorturedZen knowsā€¦

it made me have a bad case ofā€¦ the giggles!!! :crazy_face:

Will drop what it isā€¦ here: Alpine Strawberry 1.5%

I bet there are a few besides meā€¦ giggling :wink:

I had to make a fb post on itā€¦ it goes like this:

Do not use Alpine like mouthwash!
1-2 drops in 30ml and even then, it might be too much, if so, move up to 60ml with 2 drops Alpine.

Overusing flavorsā€¦ brings about different effects. When you run your solos from ultra low 2 drops in 10ml up to 10 drops in 10mlā€¦ you will notice how they spin out:

light tasting at 2 dropsā€¦
medium to in your face at 4 drops
6-8 drops way too much
7-9 drops mutations or even muting
10 dropsā€¦ you can taste the flavor coming back.

Soā€¦ if you do your solos, you wonā€™t over use, waste or toss your funds outā€¦ if you start low and work upā€¦

1.5% Alpine in any amount of ejuiceā€¦ Is just too much! #FLVFlavorfact

4 Likes

4 Likes

omg Donā€™tā€¦ Im going to fall out!! NOoooOOoooOOooOO!!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

While I agree with you. You cannot have it both ways. If someone tests and find that they like it at that level then they like it at that level - I really donā€™t agree with ridiculing someone because they use something different than you do no matter what the level.

16 Likes

I absolutely agree. If someone asks for input, then give it, but other than that, publicly calling out someone or a recipe is not right.

12 Likes

Ya might want to re read my post up above @woftamā€¦ and @TamVapes lol I called out no oneā€¦ I listed no recipeā€¦ I said zero names, Did I? I did sayā€¦ it was shared from someone and they got it off the recipe bookā€¦ but I didnā€™t even say who shared it with meā€¦ I have not even gone thru the entire book yet, nor did I take notes on who is in there, or what they have doneā€¦ but those that know FLV and have mixed with FLV will know the difference on any given recipe. How about that?

I gave an amountā€¦ that is all. Should I even put the amount at 12.345g??? would that have made anyone happier?

I laughedā€¦ holly smacks that is so bad of me to laugh and to share a laughā€¦ for those that have tried Alpine. Bad Bad Smoky strikes againā€¦ Yeps. geshā€¦ I did not make fun of anyoneā€¦or their recipeā€¦ butā€¦ I even had @SessionDrummer laughing :slight_smile:

@woftam you did not laugh at 21% rich cinnamon? hmmā€¦ no head shaking, no joking?? yeah rightā€¦ should I ā€œcall outā€ who did that too?? I havenā€™t, but I am reminding youā€¦ we all laughed. Big deal.

Sureā€¦ no issue if someone likes Alpine at 20% even 50%ā€¦ use it!! Heck, bubble baths with flavoring work tooā€¦ [especially in bath bombs] whatever floats anyoneā€™s boatā€¦
Stop taking things I post as omg Smoky is being meanā€¦

While understandingā€¦ I hear things about Alpine all the timeā€¦ how it tastes like grassā€¦ to even grapes or just the top and bottom of a strawberryā€¦ the better one yet, it tastes like the metal bbā€™s for bb gunsā€¦ If you do not want to learn, if you think I belittleā€¦ scroll on byā€¦ :wink: be the mature people you tell me to be.

To think I am ā€œgetting called outā€ for calling out an amountā€¦ for showing to test low and work up? lmao
Last time it was solo flavor testing and what a sin it was to even think on doing it for a full month plusā€¦
Whateverā€¦ move on.

Enjoy the bookā€¦ if you learned something from me, or if I helped in any way to help you create a recipeā€¦ I am happyā€¦ If I had zero influence, I still want everyone to enjoy every single recipe in itā€¦
The bickering and nit picking here really needs to stop. That is what I request from everyone.

The only thing I do care about is those trying to learn to mix with flv. The rest is just not that important to bicker over. Try to have a better dayā€¦ :slight_smile: Go mixā€¦

2 Likes

You are mocking someone who uses a concentrate different to you - yet you always say test it then use it at a place that is right for you. If 1.5% is right for him then it is ok to publicly call him on it - I say not.

@anon84779643 I like you and respect your knowledge but it is getting a little old you telling people the right way to use flv is your way and your way only. Would I use it there? No, I wouldnā€™t but if he likes it at 1.5 % then he can use it at 1.5%.

If you want to continue this discussion then we will take it to PM.

11 Likes

Im going to say this once more.

I am not mocking, belittling, nit picking or picking or any other adjectiveā€¦ on anyone. Period.

I do not know if the person is male or female, or any of the other 109 characters.

I do not know if they started low or higher.
I know nothing other than what I saw when it was presented to me.
I have no info on steeping, no nothing, and even that does not matter.
I do not care if it is 99% Alpine in their juice or not.

I do believe you have taken all of my posts here on this threadā€¦ wrong.
I do not wish to pm to continue this conversation.
Apparently you did not read my post before this one.
At least read this post. I am done. I do not have the time for this. Stop.

@authormichellehughes ā€¦ try pink fruit with any pink or red fruitsā€¦
I do believe that is the key to those that are blind to those kinds of fruits. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thinking of joining ā€œNicotine Anonymousā€ - where chain-smokers replace such habits with chain-talking.

1 Like

Or perhaps ā€œBenzo Buddiesā€, where chain-poppers replace such habits with rabid ā€œGlutamine Stormsā€.

1 Like

Source: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bb/79/6d/bb796dd84ddb2fa84ac0e8ccd11c2e28.png

So, Whereā€™s Waldo ?

Art by Alex Grey: https://i.redd.it/5gxb5ohh4n001.jpg

Like a list? Rampant proliferation of nuclear power and weapons.

Unchecked political and economic corruption the likes of which have never before been known in world human history.

Migration crises that will threaten the total extinction of indigenous populations in the name of misguided ā€˜religious ethos.ā€™

Obama. Fukushima. Richard Simmons.

Creating A.I. not to even the playing fields of justice for the masses, but to give an absolute stranglehold of power and control to the worldā€™s richest people.

Itā€™s like your entire generation has t.v. antennas where their brains should be, they should call you the ā€˜snuff generationā€™. In truth, this was an era personified by the reign of Mad Queens. They made a movie about it, ā€˜The May Tricksā€™. It wonā€™t ever be called that by history but sadly your generation lacked any real leadership, which you cannot be faulted for, but more tragically provided worse than no leadership at all, which you most definitely can.

As a people, youā€™re basically Steven Urkel in hyper turbo super sonic mode. Gen X practically never existed, and never will.

1 Like