Vape Mail 2019

Recurve is very restrictive but really flavorful.

6 Likes

Using Ti on a mech would not really be an option IMO I am pretty sure you would struggle getting a safe resistance. As far as safety I really don’t know enough about metallurgy to comment.

6 Likes

But when u find that safe resistance am not sure most would find it all that pleasant. I havent built w/ it but have used it and see how crazy fast it raises resistance, iirc doubled within the time of a draw. On a fixed voltage the hit would fade off. I think normally that would be annoying but can see using it on hard hitting series where any lengthy draw becomes “unhealthy” :laughing:

6 Likes

The person to clear this up would be @therabidweasel - he has far better knowledge on this particular subject than I ever will. Hopefully, he will swing by but I haven’t seen him in forever.

6 Likes

Actually he was the case in which i gave it a shot. he checks in from time to time on Discord and am sure he would love to say hello to everyone.

7 Likes

Perhaps this should be moved I will leave it for now but there are a bunch of threads on Ti and Ti in power mode that should be referenced (we can get vape mail back to vape mail)

7 Likes

Latest additions to the family.

12 Likes

Great shot :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you my friend!

4 Likes

I’m trying not to build my stash. I guess I caved!

10 Likes

I went 6 months once without buying any new flaves , it may have been the hardest thing I did in that 6 months lol

7 Likes

I can definitely relate Fidalgo. Been there brother.

OTOH, I’m pretty near done with hardware for awhile now (with these two recent additions Friday)…

As before, while the USPS had issues with updating status/location, Element Vape did manage to get it out with 2 day priority shipping.

What the real surprise was, it looks like Smoant has decided to run another batch of Tarnish models! (Finally! And thankfully :drooling_face: )
Note the factory inspection date! :wink:

9 Likes

Thats a beauty , its the only color i have , the gunmetal drop looks great on it btw… I really need to grab 1 more tarnish and a couple blacks b4 its too late …

5 Likes

Howdy yall!

First my disclaimer that as with ALL things vaping we need to be our own guides and take responsibility for whatever we do. That said, it is my opinion that wire is wire. Provided one understands the behaviour of the wire and builds safely with that in mind it should be fine. Ti builds are more fragile and they do blow, but its usually due to user error.

The biggest problem that I have seen with Ti is blowing coils. While I’ve blown many a Ti coil due to shorts on tiny decks, these days most builds blow due to damaged coils. Once I burn in a Ti coil (meaning its been heat cycled many time or seen high heat so the coil becomes stiff) I really try not alter it mechanically on purpose or accident. If I tweak a Ti coil it becomes a crap shoot how much longer it might live before blowing. So using a damaged Ti coil (especially) should be avoided just because it can set your RDA on fire and the resulting "mini explosion can be envigorating.

8 Likes

Lmao nice.

Great to see you around mate cheers for dropping by

8 Likes

Dittos @woftam, @therabidweasel

3 Likes

Nicotine River is back! I ordered on Friday afternoon. This arrived yesterday! In two days =). I was ready to give up on them after the last two orders were so messed up. Good job you have redeemed yourselves!

9 Likes

Did you pay for shipping or did you get free shipping

5 Likes

FREE! The order was 90$ I got more than the pic shows =) Came FeDeX too!

7 Likes

Another new Profile added to the family and Next mesh from OFRF. Now I am telling you if you have a Profile you have to try this mesh! It’s stellar! Totally changes the Profile from great to ass-kicking!
Oh, I forgot that’s a ReCurve dip tip on it works awesome!

11 Likes