What do you really hate? (II)

I’ve also seen it at Aldi’s, and the occasional other grocery store/dollar store.

Basically it’s a “value brand”, but often with different offerings at different chains.

4 Likes

Oooh, that oughta be a joy for the teens in the house when the parents are busy! :laughing:

7 Likes

Or a huge mistake for a young one because the patents forgot to separate them lol

8 Likes

I'm sick of these pesky demons. : PoliticalHumor

6 Likes

You can probably get a scrip for that though. :roll_eyes:
Nicotine? Oh that’s right out:rage:

Effin’ scumbags.
(I feel for you my Ozzie brothers and sisters!)

7 Likes

Driving in hurricanes …

8 Likes

Tornado threw down massive tree in yard, hit house, garage, roof.

8 Likes

Your house, @SessionDrummer?? I’m very sorry to hear that! Prayers sent your way, sir.

8 Likes

Thanks Phil

6 Likes

Aww shit…hope the damage isn’t too severe. You giys be careful out there and I hope it goes away soon

8 Likes

7 Likes

Wife’s pics, still trying to get home…

10 Likes

Bummer SD, be safe mate.

9 Likes

Sparky! I don’t even know what that means. Remember, I have 2 speeds, slow and stop.

4 Likes

Oh No! Is everyone in the house okay? So sorry for the damage. I’ve had house damage caused by “the will of God” before and insurance covers it but it’s not fun when you have to temporarily move out. Any leaking?

7 Likes

Well, after SD’s falling tree I feel pathetic hating on a sliding fill cap. You know, the kind where the fill hole isn’t big enough and when a bubble gets caught juice pours down the sides of your tank? I bet that went over like a lead balloon :rofl:

10 Likes

F 2020 guys. I think we’ve had enough this year. How about you guys ?

11 Likes

That sux SD, I hope you can get it fixed soon!

8 Likes

That looks bad. I hope your family is safe.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that.
Hoping first and foremost that everyone is ok. Second, Lord spare the kit(s)!

8 Likes