What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Awwwwww… The Unicorn Juice… Mr. @SessionDrummer has produced several dozen- and nothing has meet his expectations… The quest continues!!!

5 Likes

That we know about!!! My guess is there are hundreds of attempts. Probably has S’mores steeping right now.

5 Likes

Is the quest for a S’mores, or specifically for a Golden Grahams-S’mores? :thinking:

3 Likes

Well the Golden Grahams has been perfected already I simply added 1.5 WF Marshmallow (gooey) and a touch of MB Glamour Chocolate to this and :boom: “Golden Graham S’mores”

Though to be truthful it didn’t last long enough to get a really good idea how good it really was. I’ll have to mix it again for a second opinion.

8 Likes

Love to hear it.

2 Likes

Oat bars huh ???

I wonder …

3 Likes

Seems like adding Oats CSC/Nomz to @McDuckie’s addition would be on par!

3 Likes

Yum :yum: another one I set cookie crack aside for

9 Likes

Excellent choice using RF French Toast, it’s the best.

4 Likes

The Black Label FT was pretty freaking great too. I havent had either in a really long time, i might have to try and order some.

4 Likes

Thank you. This is where testing flavors come in handy. There’s some good stuff that happens after 6-7 days with the FT. I’d have never known that going in blind mixing with it.

6 Likes

Speaking of which, have you ever used this FT and what’s your take on it? I’ve asked SD in another thread. I’m trying to figure out if the Pure Raw was the only version of FT V2 (SC) (RF) or if there was a regular (non-Pure Raw) FT V2 (SC) (RF)?

5 Likes

Thought I’d give this a try. Fear is one of my sturdy go tos when it comes to mixing others’ tobacco recipes.

6 Likes

@muth I think French Toast 2 had a short lifetime, and the Pure Raws were phased out a long time ago. I only had a 10ml bottle of it, and after I got the Clove from it, didn’t really use it, and don’t have the bottle any more. It may have been a Pure Raw, but not sure.

Since DIY Ejuice owns the line, that’s pretty much what you can get now. I see they added a French Toast with Eggnog, and there is also a Stuffed French Toast as well. Those are your current choices.

5 Likes

Lotta older posts, looks like the Raw’s were killed in 2016 …

3 Likes
4 Likes

Hey all, only been here a short while but never posted before. I’ve made quite a few DiY flavours from recipes here, but they never turn out particularly flavourful (e.g. made Strawberry Fog yesterday, but it’s not a particularly strong flavour). Could this be the VG/PG brand I’m using? Has anybody else found changing VG/PG supplier has changed flavour “strength”?

6 Likes

Leave it to steep and taste every few days. Personally I don’t care for fresh mixes, just throw them in the box for a few weeks.

8 Likes

Agreed for every recipe of Strawberry Fog (a Strawberry Cheesecake) have a few creams that are usually used, ie Bavarian, cheesecake, and custard will typically take a week or two to allow the flavor to develop.

5 Likes

Typically VG and PG will not affect flavor, now some Nicotine will affect the flavor and taste of eliquids. With PG based nicotine I have found that recipes tend to develop quicker, I personally use VG based nicotine and I have found that recipes tend to take a few days to reach premium flavor. Salt nic can dull some eliquids which require using slightly high concentrations of flavor. And some nicotine like synthetic nicotine can drastically change the flavor of eliquids.

5 Likes