What was your FIRST post on ELR?

Feb 2016

Lmao

Didnt need to scroll . I went ot my badges and found the Badge that gives first liked post or something and that was it …

16 Likes

I shared a recipe to start with….

13 Likes

Jeebus! If nothing else, I’ve found that I talk too much. It took forever to scroll, my mouse was searching for the nearest trap to end it’s own life.
March 2015

15 Likes

Mine was from the “Be Polite & Introduce Yourself” thread back in Feb 2018…

14 Likes

LOL all I remember it was sometime back in 2015

14 Likes

Sept. 2016
That was quite a bit of scrolling :smile:

14 Likes

Wow, it has been awhile, April 2016

14 Likes

First of all, introduce myself and say hello!

14 Likes

Some giveaway won by daath and kinninick

Still got that old bellus rta :joy:

14 Likes

I realized scrolling thru, in 4 years I’ve won a ton of vape gear. I really miss those giveaways. My fam and friends benefited from this site too since I gave quite a bit of it away to get them off the stinkies. Real Flavors was a big deal at that time and… I found a good clone for Mother’s Milk which was one of my main goals coming here, saving myself $22 a bottle… LOL
Everyone here was and still is very helpful to anyone who asks. Thank you ELR!

13 Likes

@authormichellehughes

13 Likes

@Mew that’s what I was hoping for when I first posted this. Scrolling through ALL of what we have said, and done here. Perspective. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I’m still a newbie so I didn’t have to scroll too far. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Still true today “all these flavours that are out there…too many!” and I keep ordering more :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Thanks out for all the checking/scrolling/posting thus far. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

After quite a bit of lurking, I jumped in on the much debated 0.001 vs 0.01 scale thread,
still using my 0.001 scale btw :ok_hand:

and my 2nd post, I did find my ADV and mix now mix my Coffee on a Freight scale :rofl:

14 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve visited the Forum side. Stopped in to use the calculator, and thought I’d take a peek. This looked like a fun thread. Finally found my first post from Sept '15. Stay safe everyone. Good thread @SessionDrummer !

16 Likes

What would be your thoughts? I think this did it…, not sure guys…

7 Likes

WOW !! Though I consider myself to be a newbie, I sure have posted a lot. Below is my first post:

"Hi. My name is Cary and I am getting ready to start to mix my own juice. Been vaping for 6 years and have been tobacco free all that time (after smoking for almost 50 years). I just got my first orders from Liquid Barn and River Supply and hope to get 5 or 6 tobacco and tobacco/menthol flavors going either later today or tomorrow. I was pleasantly surprised to find this sight and have lurked since first starting my research a couple of weeks ago. Seems like this is a fine forum with friendly folks and lots of good information. Being new, I won’t have much to contribute and hope to learn a bunch from all of you.

My hobbies include music (listening and playing, though have played no live gigs since March) and traditional wet shaving (with soap, brush and vintage double edge razors and current double edge blades). Am also an avid reader of junk fiction.

Thanks to everyone for making this forum a great place to be, to participate in and to learn.
Respects…Cary"

11 Likes

shoot, I don’t even know how to find my first post

6 Likes