What was your FIRST post on ELR?

@authormichellehughes

13 Likes

@Mew that’s what I was hoping for when I first posted this. Scrolling through ALL of what we have said, and done here. Perspective. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I’m still a newbie so I didn’t have to scroll too far. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Still true today “all these flavours that are out there…too many!” and I keep ordering more :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Thanks out for all the checking/scrolling/posting thus far. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

After quite a bit of lurking, I jumped in on the much debated 0.001 vs 0.01 scale thread,
still using my 0.001 scale btw :ok_hand:

and my 2nd post, I did find my ADV and mix now mix my Coffee on a Freight scale :rofl:

14 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve visited the Forum side. Stopped in to use the calculator, and thought I’d take a peek. This looked like a fun thread. Finally found my first post from Sept '15. Stay safe everyone. Good thread @SessionDrummer !

16 Likes

What would be your thoughts? I think this did it…, not sure guys…

7 Likes

WOW !! Though I consider myself to be a newbie, I sure have posted a lot. Below is my first post:

"Hi. My name is Cary and I am getting ready to start to mix my own juice. Been vaping for 6 years and have been tobacco free all that time (after smoking for almost 50 years). I just got my first orders from Liquid Barn and River Supply and hope to get 5 or 6 tobacco and tobacco/menthol flavors going either later today or tomorrow. I was pleasantly surprised to find this sight and have lurked since first starting my research a couple of weeks ago. Seems like this is a fine forum with friendly folks and lots of good information. Being new, I won’t have much to contribute and hope to learn a bunch from all of you.

My hobbies include music (listening and playing, though have played no live gigs since March) and traditional wet shaving (with soap, brush and vintage double edge razors and current double edge blades). Am also an avid reader of junk fiction.

Thanks to everyone for making this forum a great place to be, to participate in and to learn.
Respects…Cary"

11 Likes

shoot, I don’t even know how to find my first post

6 Likes

I think it was this one mate… Nov 2015

11 Likes

My first post was 11 October 2016

11 Likes

I dunno, 2015, probably something trolly

6 Likes

@anon44012888

8 Likes

It’s true, kinda funny… After I went back to smoking and then returned I actually really liked that juice after the fact but was worn out on cereals

8 Likes

Thanks man…

I am quite emotional lately and that makes me feel loved. Thanks again.

12 Likes

This is the first post I can find of mine… Jan last year.

8 Likes

@Lostmarbles anniversary post reminded me of how long some of us have been here, and how different things were back the. What was YOUR first post on ELR ?

4 Likes

Lol FA for flavor apprentice. I bet you guys dont know how/why TPA became TFA? I do lol . I will still always call them TPA.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m in the TPA camp.

3 Likes