SessionDrummer's Equipment Reviews -- All In One (Base Camp II)

Thanks out to my mixing mentor @Mikser who organized all of my SFT, One-Shots, and Commercial Juice Reviews into the Base Camp, I decided to sort and organize all of my Equipment Reviews the same way. Welcome to Base Camp II.

12 Likes

Weird flex.

3 Likes

Not sure what that means @Joel, but hehe, thank you.

1 Like

Added Yacht Vape 24mm RTA …

3 Likes

Added Yacht Vape 25mm Eclipse Dual RTA …

3 Likes

Added the SteamCrave Meson RTA …

3 Likes

Added the Voltrove 25v.3 RTA …

3 Likes

I don’t know exactly where to post my questions on using my new Hadron DNA 250 Plus so I’m starting here, please advise if I need to ask under a different topic.
Question 1. Do I need to download anything or connect to computer for anything?

Thank you in advance for anyone’s help :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@TimWV use it right out of the gate, and hook up only if you need to update or tweaky tweak.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer thank you, I have been using it even though I’m not fully sure what mode I should be using however, it seems to be working great at the settings I have put in, as in hits great! Beyond what I expected by far!

4 Likes

Depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go. I use the Evolve Escibe software to tweak mine but only rarely. Once you have it the way you like you don’t need to do much else. I use replay on mine all the time as it is also set and forget. Keeps the vape experience constant. :smiley:

5 Likes

Added Yihi SXmini PUREMAX.

Wow that’s a lot of hardware that you’ve used. I’m oddly impressed. :sunglasses:

I see you tested a couple GeekVape vapes, the Creed rta and Gbox squonker - haven’t used either but did recently get gifted a B60 pod mod that my friend didn’t like. Need to give it a try and see how it vapes. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Thanks alot @VapeJuicer. If you do get into the B60, post back what you think about it.

1 Like